I hink if you use it once a day, you’ll eventually develop a dependence, especially if you’ve been dependent on opiates/opioids in the past.
That being said, I’ve seen a lot of posts from people claiming to have stayed on ~10 gram doses for years, never increasing it
Personally, I don’t think a light kratom addiction is a big deal as long as you have a constant supply. I’m addicted to it, and it definitely still helps my anxiety A LOT, Andy I’ve been taking it for 6 months straight
I just ate two tablespoons of it to wake up with 30 mg dxm xr and 1 gram black seed oil, now I’m going to chainsmoke high cbd weed, I do this everyday, and it ALWAYS helps my anxiety, if not eliminating it completely
Kind of makes me wonder why people ever go get dependent on benzodiazepines when all of that is legally available, cheap, and easy to obtain. I think that cocktail helps my anxiety better than any pills I’ve ever been prescribed.