• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Half Grey, half Clear Capsule, markings: M - ESLON 100.

Homicidal_Unicorn

Greenlighter
I have two questions in relation to this.
1. Is this capsule indeed controlled release pop morphine also known in it's Generic form as a Kadian?

2. How potent/strong are these in comparison to other similar opiates (eg: Hydromorphone, Percocet, Dilauded, Dilauded, etc.)

Thanks very much friends.

This subforum is for help using and interpreting the results of testing of pills and recreational drugs. Unfortunately it's not possible to guess the contents of a drug from a description, nor to know if a pharmaceutical is genuine. I have moved this to Other Drugs under the assumption that these are genuine and you just need help understanding how morphine tablets work.

Searching online reveals this datasheet about the medication you described: https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/m/m-EslonSRcap.pdf

It's extended release morphine and no direct equivalence to instant-release mophine is given, only equiavlence of total daily dose, suggesting 50% equivalence to morphine.

Thanks for clarifying how best to navigate within the site. The information within the link you've provided seems to pretty much answer any questions and/or concerns that presented. The 50% equivalence suggested is in line with what I had originally thought. Always better to be safe than sorry. Thanks again.