• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Haldol is similar to Invega sustenna

haldolhell

Bluelighter
can't get high or drunk. Severe ahedonia. Thinking about ending it all its been 2 months off this hellish drug and I just wish i could smoke some weed to fight the lows im experiencing but cant feel a darn thing

do you take it everyday? used to take it? or they are giving you depot injections? mhmm care to explain better.

Sure first off thanks for caring to even want to hear about it . I was on the shot for 10 months after having a bad summer of homelessness where i didnt sleep or eat and got delusional.

Sure first off thanks for caring to even want to hear about it . I was on the shot for 10 months after having a bad summer of homelessness where i didnt sleep or eat and got delusional.
oh man, those kinda meds linger on for a while in your body, are you still experiencing side effects apart from not being able to get high? Give it more time for your body to be able to flush that shit out of your system. 10 months is quite a bit, it's definitely still there, that's y you can't get high.

oh man, those kinda meds linger on for a while in your body, are you still experiencing side effects apart from not being able to get high? Give it more time for your body to be able to flush that shit out of your system. 10 months is quite a bit, it's definitely still there, that's y you can't get high.

I'm getting ahedonia the inability to feel pleasure from anything I dont feel like myself i cant feel love, excitement, joy etc... It's hard for me to even feel mad about this. My body used to shake and i would get uncontrollable movements. Yeah i'm hoping it doesn't take as long as invega to get out of your system it does have a shorter half life but its stronger so who knows. Do you think i will ever be able to feel weed again and how long do you think itll take?

I'm getting ahedonia the inability to feel pleasure from anything I dont feel like myself i cant feel love, excitement, joy etc... It's hard for me to even feel mad about this. My body used to shake and i would get uncontrollable movements. Yeah i'm hoping it doesn't take as long as invega to get out of your system it does have a shorter half life but its stronger so who knows. Do you think i will ever be able to feel weed again and how long do you think itll take?
I'm not sure about that man. some people feel "normal" after a couple months, in other people it takes 6 months, etc. Everyone's got a different metabolism, neurochemistry, etc. So it's very subjective, but you're gonna be fine, eventually you'll be back to normal that's for sure.

I'm not sure about that man. some people feel "normal" after a couple months, in other people it takes 6 months, etc. Everyone's got a different metabolism, neurochemistry, etc. So it's very subjective, but you're gonna be fine, eventually you'll be back to normal that's for sure.

Thanks man :) really keeping me hopeful