• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Had 10 hours sleep. Start work at 7.30am and its now afternoon around 3pm

Ducati749

Greenlighter
Short lurker, first time poster.
I have a quick question, I have 4 points and i plan on doing an all nighter so I can go to work at 7,30am tomorrow, its 3pm now. Will 4 points help me to 7,30am and still abit left over just before work for that extra kick up the ass.

I'm only a few months into smoking meth, occasional smoker nothing heavy. If anyone has any suggestions on a schedule or any other ideas or tips hit me up I'm open to all insights and appreciate critic, harsh & nice.

Cheers fellas(y)

If you're not high already, wait until after you get off. You dont want to be nursing a comedown at work. If you decide on doing it anyway, id suggest snorting the remainder before you go in instead of smoking. It stretches the effects out much better.

Come downs are a cunt of a feeling for me, wake up with stomach ache, sleepy asf and no motivation what so ever..my job involves me climbing up & down a truck all day. i dread a come down before work :sick:

do half and then the other half for the morning, try get some rest even if it’s just laying down and closing your eyes for a while.
If you do it all by the time 7:30 rolls around you’ll most likely be at the end of your peak so you’ll feel fine going into work but as the day goes on your gonna feel shitty and wishing you had saved some. Just my opinion tho everyone’s tolerance is different. Happy Tweaking!😈

do half and then the other half for the morning, try get some rest even if it’s just laying down and closing your eyes for a while.
If you do it all by the time 7:30 rolls around you’ll most likely be at the end of your peak so you’ll feel fine going into work but as the day goes on your gonna feel shitty and wishing you had saved some. Just my opinion tho everyone’s tolerance is different. Happy Tweaking!😈

Good advice but i think whatever happened, happened by now...

I ended up doing the whole lot, and what you said would happen is exactly what did happen...First few hours of the morning was all good and after that every movement was hell, lesson defiantly learnt...Having my eyes drop and fall into these split second micro-sleeps while hauling 10+ tonne of steel on a truck was a wake up call for me.

IF i smoke before work again i will defiantly heed your advice. Thank you.

And yes I deserve a few good kicks up the ass, what I did was irresponsible and I feel stupid for doing it.

The best advice is to not get fucked up if you have work the next day ;) Save it for Friday or something when you can enjoy yourself. Right now you're dealing with so much anxiety regarding what is going to happen because you're about to use drugs.

I am not judging at all. I really wanted to butt in and make the point that this type of behavior is a typical manifestation of a progressing psychological addiction, if not to Methamphetamine specifically, you're developing a preference for psychoactive substances. Small sacrifices like this add up over time. Next time you might call out sick? Who knows, but either way, as your peer, I just want you to stop and make sure you're doing everything how you want to be doing it.

You can talk to me anytime.

I ended up doing the whole lot, and what you said would happen is exactly what did happen...First few hours of the morning was all good and after that every movement was hell, lesson defiantly learnt...Having my eyes drop and fall into these split second micro-sleeps while hauling 10+ tonne of steel on a truck was a wake up call for me.

IF i smoke before work again i will defiantly heed your advice. Thank you.

And yes I deserve a few good kicks up the ass, what I did was irresponsible and I feel stupid for doing it.

You live and you learn you don’t got to be hard on yourself. It’s happened to me plenty of times it’s just a learning process. All that matters is that you recognize not to abuse this drug because it’s very easy too and it’s all downhill after that. But learning to work with it and appreciating its benefits it does for you Tina could be your best friend.

I wasn’t expecting this much support, I’m taken back by the concern, I appreciate the helpful advice and I know for sure not too abuse meth, Friday generally is the perfect time for me to do it as I can go nuts with my little projects I have going on in my garage. I can use it to do some yard work too that’ll keep the wife happy hehe

Cheers fellas 👍

Yea coming down at work is almost worse than having to work while sick, or even dope sick. Its the most hopeless feeling lol. My boss could never tell when I was geeked. Only when I was coming down haha. Personally the comedown created more of an intoxication in the classic sense of mental fog, lack of energy and bad eyesight due to dilated pupils, plus the dysphoria.

Yea coming down at work is almost worse than having to work while sick, or even dope sick. Its the most hopeless feeling lol. My boss could never tell when I was geeked. Only when I was coming down haha. Personally the comedown created more of an intoxication in the classic sense of mental fog, lack of energy and bad eyesight due to dilated pupils, plus the dysphoria.

It would have to be one of the most dreaded feelings ever. Forget about trying to look sober, when you’re coming down you’re way beyond that 😂

Yeah that’s only time i hate being around people is during the comedown. Especially after being up for more than a day. I look like shit.

I wasn’t expecting this much support, I’m taken back by the concern, I appreciate the helpful advice and I know for sure not too abuse meth, Friday generally is the perfect time for me to do it as I can go nuts with my little projects I have going on in my garage. I can use it to do some yard work too that’ll keep the wife happy hehe

Cheers fellas 👍
Yeah that’s what it’s all about man. Forget all the negativity that comes with this shit. The stereotype is fucked for this shit.

I have never used tweak or crystal methamphetamine but my friends who have said they kept their use to weekends only, every so often or tried not to do it every single weekend, and would not use it at all when they had work the next day. Stay safe.

That is so insane that you just mentioned this because this has been in my head for so freaking long. I deliver pizza at night for this company 7 days a week. Sometimes I get a day or 2 off and that’s when I do my crystal. I’m usually up for about 2 days before I actually get some sleep. After running out of product I’ll usually have to go into work around 4pm and I’m not sweating it because I know I won’t be high I’ll go drink some vitamins and take some Wellbutrin eat and feel better. But for some reason they ALWAYS know when I’m on a comedown. Well they don’t know I smoke meth but they have an idea I’m partying pretty hard. And it sucks because now I’m trying not to look them in the eye and I’m trying to avoid everybody. Like right now I’m ripped I’ve probably shot about a .6-.8 within the last 5 and a half hours. I know I’m about to be high at work if I go. But I think I’m to nervous to go in because I’ll be way to self conscious and I’m afraid my pupils will be huge and that I’ll tweak without realizing it. So I think I’m going to call out sick. Plus this waitress claims I got her pregnant and that she tested positive 12 days after conception. Sorry getting off topic here.
Right meth.
Drugs are bad mmmkayyyy

That is so insane that you just mentioned this because this has been in my head for so freaking long. I deliver pizza at night for this company 7 days a week. Sometimes I get a day or 2 off and that’s when I do my crystal. I’m usually up for about 2 days before I actually get some sleep. After running out of product I’ll usually have to go into work around 4pm and I’m not sweating it because I know I won’t be high I’ll go drink some vitamins and take some Wellbutrin eat and feel better. But for some reason they ALWAYS know when I’m on a comedown. Well they don’t know I smoke meth but they have an idea I’m partying pretty hard. And it sucks because now I’m trying not to look them in the eye and I’m trying to avoid everybody. Like right now I’m ripped I’ve probably shot about a .6-.8 within the last 5 and a half hours. I know I’m about to be high at work if I go. But I think I’m to nervous to go in because I’ll be way to self conscious and I’m afraid my pupils will be huge and that I’ll tweak without realizing it. So I think I’m going to call out sick. Plus this waitress claims I got her pregnant and that she tested positive 12 days after conception. Sorry getting off topic here.
Right meth.
Drugs are bad mmmkayyyy

Hshahahahahaha GO HARD BROTHER!! dont worry ive stared people dead in the eye at work when half an hour before smoking early in the morning and i know they realised my extremely large pupils but they never say anything, fuck it man, you do you! if you want to take a day off just take it and enjoy ur product but obviously you need to set a limit and tell yourself once product is finished, its back to business.

I just bought half a gram and going to enjoy it now, look after yourself my bro.

I have never used tweak or crystal methamphetamine but my friends who have said they kept their use to weekends only, every so often or tried not to do it every single weekend, and would not use it at all when they had work the next day. Stay safe.
I'm complete opposite. I rather be high for my shift at work and come down in the evening while I'm able to relax. It makes for a seemingly short, easy day as long as I get at least a few hours sleep before hand. Otherwise, it's a disaster lmao

Hshahahahahaha GO HARD BROTHER!! dont worry ive stared people dead in the eye at work when half an hour before smoking early in the morning and i know they realised my extremely large pupils but they never say anything, fuck it man, you do you! if you want to take a day off just take it and enjoy ur product but obviously you need to set a limit and tell yourself once product is finished, its back to business.

I just bought half a gram and going to enjoy it now, look after yourself my bro.
I've noticed that most work environments are bright enough that pupils still constrict enough no matter how big. If I dont act weird about it, no one else will either.