• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

HA-966

150mg should have a very significant effect, visual distortions, some anesthetic qualities are perceptible at that dose.

As an update to this post, I've gone through a good 8 grams of HA-966 over time since first posting this. I only take it sublingually and actually rarely take it these days since I get a bit of a rebound and perhaps a bit of a sense of liver load. I actually mainly keep a supply of it these days for my girlfriend, who requests it by name (referring to it by just the letters "HA"). She asks for it when she's anxious or upset. I've got a very extensive collection of all kinds of benzos, pills potions and powders but she asks for the "HA". I usually give her 20 to 40mg, sublingually.

I'm wondering if perhaps it has some GABA-B affinity, which is why I get some rebound anxiety from it since I am dependent on phenibut.

Overall, the effects of HA-966 are not typical of more common dissociatives, being more sedating and alcohol/gbl like.

150mg should have a very significant effect, visual distortions, some anesthetic qualities are perceptible at that dose.

As an update to this post, I've gone through a good 8 grams of HA-966 over time since first posting this. I only take it sublingually and actually rarely take it these days since I get a bit of a rebound and perhaps a bit of a sense of liver load. I actually mainly keep a supply of it these days for my girlfriend, who requests it by name (referring to it by just the letters "HA"). She asks for it when she's anxious or upset. I've got a very extensive collection of all kinds of benzos, pills potions and powders but she asks for the "HA". I usually give her 20 to 40mg, sublingually.

I'm wondering if perhaps it has some GABA-B affinity, which is why I get some rebound anxiety from it since I am dependent on phenibut.

Overall, the effects of HA-966 are not typical of more common dissociatives, being more sedating and alcohol/gbl like.

The fact she asks specifically for a rare RC out of the likely extensive stash you be holding, that says something.

Was she fairly new to the drug scene before meeting you?

-GC

The fact she asks specifically for a rare RC out of the likely extensive stash you be holding, that says something.

Was she fairly new to the drug scene before meeting you?

-GC

Yeah, almost entirely drug naive, a few experiences with MDMA, had tried cocaine a couple times.

It does suggest some therapeutic value since I really do have pretty much everything under the sun, I have a good 10 different varieties of benzos alone (pharmaceutical and RC).

Note that it has no recreational value, though it can get quite trippy at high doses. The nature of the dissociation varies significantly from common dissociatives. At massive doses the effect sort of resembles sleep paralysis.

Last edited:
Yeah, almost entirely drug naive, a few experiences with MDMA, had tried cocaine a couple times.

It does suggest some therapeutic value since I really do have pretty much everything under the sun, I have a good 10 different varieties of benzos alone (pharmaceutical and RC).

Note that it has no recreational value, though it can get quite trippy at high doses. The nature of the dissociation varies significantly from common dissociatives. At massive doses the effect sort of resembles sleep paralysis.

This is much like the NMDA antagonism effect of Melipona Honey. It has very little recreational value but seems possible therapeutic applications. Now with more time it’s my belief many of the common recreational dissos have affinity for dopamine and/or downstream opioid effects that not all NMDA antagonists share.

-GC

After going through 200 mg plus from a reliable source, probably only source, I couldn’t perceive any noticeable results really. I’m all fucked up though. Have Covid pretty bad so am already out of it, plus other substances taken. I’ll try it again when I’m at a more suitable baseline.

This compound looks a bit similar to muscimol, which also removed my alcohol hangover anxiety and made me fall asleep at a dose of 1/4 or less of what you would take as a hallucinogen (tried that during the Autumn).

Im a bit perplexed by this compound. I’ve read many accounts of people having relatively strong reactions to this substance and although I haven’t gotten any where near that level, I have had some positive experiences with it.

Mind you this is in conjunction with a small amount klonopin, but 90-100mg will leave me in a relaxed and content mood. Albeit extremely subtle, it also induced a state of hypomania reminiscent of GHB. Perhaps it’s the benzos, but I haven’t experienced any dissociative like effects.

When I ramp it up to 150-200mg it makes staying awake an almost impossible task, so it works pretty well as a sleep aid and I don’t seem to get any rebound like GBL/GHB, so I don’t wake up in the night as much.

If it weren’t so expensive, I’d buy quite a bit, but it’s just been more of a novelty type purchase anyways. All in all I enjoyed it.

Despite the high price I ordered 3 more grams. I’m caught up in a pretty bad cycle of stimulants (amphetamines, cathinones, etc.) and depressants (various benzos, lyrica, somas).

First thing I do in the morning is eat a small amount of food to ease discomfort associated with oral amphetamines. I take anywhere between 22.5 mg to 30 mg adderall with a low dose of benzos and or lyrica. I redose around 1-3pm and at around 9 pm that’s where the somas join the party.

My meds come from Indian pharmaceutical companies so the dosages can be a little irregular. Sometimes this can lead to some issues, as explained to me by my girlfriend. One night I’ll take 2-3 500 somas and be perfectly fine. Other times I’ll take 1 1/2 and be a complete train wreck. Blacking out, operating as if I had Parkinson’s, shuffling about, knocking things over and spilling food. Hell, last night was doing laundry and all of the sudden it’s 7 am and I’m face down on the couch and my girlfriends panties, with the laundry half done.

I’m finishing my BS in biology with a minor in biochem, so this last year and a half I’ve been taking stimulants to help with the increasing workload, but being predisposed to anxiety and hypersensitivity I often experience the negative side effects of stimulants, so to mitigate this issue I take various depressants. The first 8 months I could control my intake and limit my use to 2 times a week.

I believed I had the discipline and wisdom to control this, but now I’m taking some kind of stimulant and depressant everyday. I was pretty much sober for 3 years before this and now I find myself in a seemingly intractable situation.

I’m 33 and was a complete dysfunctional addict from age 16-29, spending a sizeable amount of my life in various rehabs, leaving me institutionalized and unable to live without rehab or under some controlled environment. I eventually got sober on my own because the drugs stopped working and I was done with living a pointless life.

Now I’m physically and mentally dependent on drugs once again, but this time I can function and have some self regulation in regards to the drugs I use and the methods in which they are administered. I’m two semesters away from graduating and plan on entering med school or a PA program. I’ve managed to transition from a deliberate mission to destroy myself, where my reclusive tendencies forced me to isolate myself to a point where i couldn’t leave my room as my social skills completely deteriorated. I didn’t know how to interact with people, in fact I was terrified of them so I went out of my way to avoid them. My cognitive abilities kept declining to a point where I couldn’t even read paragraph and remember It.

Now I have a 3.94 gpa and redeveloped my social skills so can interact in a suitable manner. I’m worried that my drug use has gone to far and can ruin all the progress I’ve made.

Pardon the long tangent, but I’m hoping I can begin to use compounds like ha-966 and reduce my dependence on drugs that increase the likelihood of dementia and interfere with memory retention. I’m thinking of taking deprenyl to help with my depression and motivation.

Last edited:
Despite the high price I ordered 3 more grams. I’m caught up in a pretty bad cycle of stimulants (amphetamines, cathinones, etc.) and depressants (various benzos, lyrica, somas).

First thing I do in the morning is eat a small amount of food to ease discomfort associated with oral amphetamines. I take anywhere between 22.5 mg to 30 mg adderall with a low dose of benzos and or lyrica. I redose around 1-3pm and at around 9 pm that’s where the somas join the party.

My meds come from Indian pharmaceutical companies so the dosages can be a little irregular. Sometimes this can lead to some issues, as explained to me by my girlfriend. One night I’ll take 2-3 500 somas and be perfectly fine. Other times I’ll take 1 1/2 and be a complete train wreck. Blacking out, operating as if I had Parkinson’s, shuffling about, knocking things over and spilling food. Hell, last night was doing laundry and all of the sudden it’s 7 am and I’m face down on the couch and my girlfriends panties, with the laundry half done.

I’m finishing my BS in biology with a minor

Yeah soma is really unpredictable. The walking on it is pretty funky, its like your legs suddenly give out for a second while in mid-stride. It also makes one behave unpredictability. One night while stumbling around on that stuff I jumped on a friends motorcycle and took off. He ended up chasing me with his car trying to get me to pull over. It sort of made me goofy and mischievous, at least more than normal, with potentially dangerous consequences

Interestingly i took carisoprodol nightly for months (I used it like alcohol -- though also with alcohol), averaging 6 350mg tablets per night (so around 2g), yet when I stopped suddenly I didn't seem to have any withdrawal symptoms.

Why take the HA-966 though? Wouldn't recommend taking it regularly in large amounts, continued use gave me weird sensations eminating from my liver.

Yeah soma is really unpredictable. The walking on it is pretty funky, its like your legs suddenly give out for a second while in mid-stride. It also makes one behave unpredictability. One night while stumbling around on that stuff I jumped on a friends motorcycle and took off. He ended up chasing me with his car trying to get me to pull over. It sort of made me goofy and mischievous, at least more than normal, with potentially dangerous consequences

Interestingly i took carisoprodol nightly for months (I used it like alcohol -- though also with alcohol), averaging 6 350mg tablets per night (so around 2g), yet when I stopped suddenly I didn't seem to have any withdrawal symptoms.

Why take the HA-966 though? Wouldn't recommend taking it regularly in large amounts, continued use gave me weird sensations eminating from my liver.
I accidentally posted before j was finished with my whole spiel. I wouldn’t be using it in conjunction, but rather as a way to limit the amount of other depressants. I understand these novel substances aren’t exactly well understood and safe to use all the time, who knows the long term implications of ha-966 use. They make them out to be some innocuous chemical that has properties that are neuroregenerative and non addictive, but I know that they’re risky and must be approached in a responsible manner.

Also, I’m not so concerned about the somas but rather the daily use of Benzos and stimulants. Yeah I can take soma or lyrica for months and not experience withdrawals like benzos or opiates though they do prdduce mild withdrawal symptoms that I find negligible compared to the ineffable hell of benzo, opiate, or GHB withdrawals

Last edited:
I ordered quite a bit of deprenyl and hydroxyzine (I take Benadryl for sleep on top of everything else and hydroxies are supposed to be less pernicious).

I’m skeptical about the deprenyl route as I’ve heard mixed results

I wonder how it combies with marijuana?

Let us know - record your thoughts on tape and have it read at your funeral.....
I dunno sekio. I always consider you to be a Safesurfer but NMDA seems your thing.

I ordered quite a bit of deprenyl and hydroxyzine (I take Benadryl for sleep on top of everything else and hydroxies are supposed to be less pernicious).

I’m skeptical about the deprenyl route as I’ve heard mixed results

If you take deprenyl, please do NOT take stimulants. Hypertensive crisis can easily ensue if you combine them. Deprenyl is an irreversible MAO-B inhibitor, and lasts for days, especially when you have it built up in your system.

If you take deprenyl, please do NOT take stimulants. Hypertensive crisis can easily ensue if you combine them. Deprenyl is an irreversible MAO-B inhibitor, and lasts for days, especially when you have it built up in your system.
well that’s kind of the whole point. I want to get out of this stimulant depressant loop. My Doses keep increasing. My coordination and cognition are out of equilibrium. Now it’s interfering with school as opposed to helping.

I started all this as a study aid and it helped for a while, but I can’t sustain this anymore. I’ve heard of deprenyl helping with stimulant addictions. This study, albeit not the most thorough, highlights this https://ps.tbzmed.ac.ir/Article/ps-34221

If I started taking deprenyl daily it would, in theory, prevent me from using stims and also act as a sort of stimulant itself as well as provide neuroregenerative effects, supposedly.

Anyways, the HA-966 should help with getting off benzos as it reduces anxiety through a different mechanism and aids in inducing sleep.

I guess my point was, if you take deprenyl, please don't start thinking it might be okay to combine it with stimulants. Addiction is a tricky beast. Deprenyl does have a stimulant-esque effect, but it's not going to get you high. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of how dangerous it is to combine them, and how long the MAO-B inhibition lasts. it's an irreversible MAO-B inhibitor, which means it destroys the enzymes, and your body has to regrow new ones, which can take up to 2 weeks. So if you're on it for a while, it wouldn't be safe to take stimulants until 2 weeks after your last dose. It's not an "okay I didn't take it today so I can get high today" sort of thing.

I guess my point was, if you take deprenyl, please don't start thinking it might be okay to combine it with stimulants. Addiction is a tricky beast. Deprenyl does have a stimulant-esque effect, but it's not going to get you high. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of how dangerous it is to combine them, and how long the MAO-B inhibition lasts. it's an irreversible MAO-B inhibitor, which means it destroys the enzymes, and your body has to regrow new ones, which can take up to 2 weeks. So if you're on it for a while, it wouldn't be safe to take stimulants until 2 weeks after your last dose. It's not an "okay I didn't take it today so I can get high today" sort of thing.
Yeah that’s what I’ve heard as well. I got 90 10mg pills for next to nothing so I’m still not sure about the commitment. I just feel like if I get stabilized on a small dose for say 6 months to a year, it would help me stay on track and decrease my cravings as well as alleviate depression. I know there’s no magic bullet, but it’s something that might help.

I’ve had bouts of stim abuse througout my life and once I’m done with them for a month or so I just forget about them. Benzos on the other hand are a different story.

Going to try some HA-966 later tonight with a lower than normal benzo dose and see if it helps. I’ve only consumed ha-966 with benzos or lyrica. Never by itself, so perhaps that’s why I haven’t experienced the dissociating effects that others have reported.

I just got a gram from a dear friend while having our coffee and Sunday dissos. It is a fun little ritual :)

At first, I attempted insufflation of 60mg and got essentially no response.

T+1hr
Waited an hour, not quite sure what to look for because I haven’t had ghb or gbl before.

Referencing this thread, I noticed sublingual seems to be the way to go, while I do wonder if anyone has boofed this compound. And for that matter, why do we call it boofing anyway? Just a weird word.

Took 60mg as measured with a gem-20.

I felt a little alcohol adjacent but a lot happier than I usually am. I am an unpleasant drunk.

t+1h45m:
Waited 45m or so and took another 20mg sublingually.

I am really into the movie I am watching and find myself less aware of my body. I just caught myself staring so long my eyes dried out. I feel euphoric and like dancing and singing at midnight. I did a little.

T+2h30m:
The film I’m watching is in Japanese, which is my second language not my first. English comprehension is fine; Japanese comprehension is lowered. While I can’t keep up with the dialog I still recognize the speech patterns as opposed to it becoming background noise when I am at baseline.

It seems oddly focusing? Not in an amphetamine way but at 80mg I feel something akin to a low disassociative dose and a couple beers without the dehydration. Makes me crave nicotine so I am chewing nicotine gum.

T+ 3.5hr:
Smoking weed for science, I notice no bad synergy.

I suddenly feel a strong desire to lay back and relax. Orchestral music is all-engrossing like on a low dose of a disso, but pretty low.

T+4hr: I don’t have the munchies as much though, similar to how I feel on dissos. I hear the slight tinnitus I used to get with MXE. My balance is ever so slightly off. I found my vape pen, yay. Do I want food? I feel like the HA-966 says no and the weed says yes, I am aware of both effects but HA-966 seems to supersede it. I’ll probably just go to bed. I don’t feel the urge to redose but tomorrow I might trial starting at 80mg sublingual and add another 20mg later on. I am concerned about the potential for respiratory problems at higher doses so I will be titrating carefully.

Overall:
Maybe a ++…. It feels nice! Just not that intense.

Side note: However I am definitely not comfortable driving, I can tell my reaction time is slowed a bit

I’ll comment again if anything noteworthy happens before I fall asleep.

earlier substance use:
* FXE + 3F-DCK @ t -3hrs
* 2-FMA @ t-12 hours ago
* near constant marijuana use.
* 7.5mg dose of diclazepam two nights prior to abort an underdosed 25b-nboh trip, so I am assuming some baseline benzo activity in there and phenethylamine insensitivity

Subject:
30s female.

experience base:
97 unique psychoactives from all categories (except cathinones and synth cannabinoids)

It looks like one enantiomer is a ghb-like GABAB agonist, at least as is measured by abolition of activity via a specific GABAB antagonist (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00168606). There was an early study that argued an absence of such, activity, but I wonder about it's methodology, using propensity to displace baclofen from the receptor to measure GABAB agonism (https://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/283/2/712.short). But then the other enantiomer is a glycine agonist or possibly mixed agonist/antagonist (these receptors are on the NMDA complex, and it can be called an NMDA antagonist, as the effect of glycine is inhibitory). That is pretty weird, unexplored territory. Some have reported it to attenuate dissociative activity as a result. Luckily, it's been found neuroprotective and anticonvulsive rather than strychnine-like (lol).

I'm sorta wondering whether it has been screened for activity at calcium channels. I get a characteristic gabapentiod headache breaching 120 mg, similar to if I go over a gram of phenibut or 300 mg of gabapentin.

It's pretty sour. I wonder if it's a dental risk...might wanna pH buffer it with baking soda or something if boofing.

Last edited:
I don’t know why the substance is not getting more attention than it currently is. I find it immensely helpful for sleep and focus. For example, I was doing shots of FXE throughout the day and then I took approximately 100 mg of HA– 966. It remedied/mitigated all of the lingering side effects of FXE and left me in a state of hypomania and increased my cognitive abilities. I was able to sit down and write a three page paper for my environmental ethics course and for whatever reason it helps with verbal fluency and memory recall.