• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

HA-966

Damn this is a sleepy thread. I’ve been using HA-966 on and off for the past year and I think it’s of great utility. On the lower end of the spectrum, for me anyways, anything below 100mg acts an effective mood enhancer and anxiolytic with slight stimulanting properties. On the higher end of the spectrum, 150mg will put knock me out akin to GHB, but without all of the negative side effects. I awake fully rested, rejuvenated and alert.

It also seems to combine well with certain substances too. I like taking small doses with my adderal and a touch of benzos, as it seems to enhance the euphoria and mitigates the harshness that stimulants can induce. If it’s an NMDA antagonist then it should also help reduce tolerance and protect the brain from excitotoxicity.

Damn this is a sleepy thread. I’ve been using HA-966 on and off for the past year and I think it’s of great utility. On the lower end of the spectrum, for me anyways, anything below 100mg acts an effective mood enhancer and anxiolytic with slight stimulanting properties. On the higher end of the spectrum, 150mg will put knock me out akin to GHB, but without all of the negative side effects. I awake fully rested, rejuvenated and alert.
How did it combine with the fluoro version of methoxetamine? I would expect these two compounds to synergize quite strongly as they affect two binding sites of the same receptor... But that can be a bit dangerous if not very careful with dosage, same as when combining alcohol and benzodiazepines.

How did it combine with the fluoro version of methoxetamine? I would expect these two compounds to synergize quite strongly as they affect two binding sites of the same receptor... But that can be a bit dangerous if not very careful with dosage, same as when combining alcohol and benzodiazepines.
I actually made some posts about these combinations. Some believe ha-966 actually reduces the effects dissos, I believe xoroth made a post about this with his experience with 2f-dck and ha-966. He also stated he used it to kill off a 3-meo-pcp trip that went awry. I found that using approximately 80 mg of. Ha-966 post peak of fxe increased the mania and euphoria but negated the lingering disorienting side effects of FXE. It left me clearheaded, hypomanic, and focused

I believe xoroth made a post about this with his experience with 2f-dck and ha-966. He also stated he used it to kill off a 3-meo-pcp trip that went awry. I found that using approximately 80 mg of. Ha-966 post peak of fxe increased the mania and euphoria but negated the lingering disorienting side effects of FXE. It left me clearheaded, hypomanic, and focused

That was actually me. And 2FDCK is correct but the second compound was 3F-PCP.

Yeah, through some sort of competitive action it seems to roll back the dissociative and psychotomimetic properties of traditional dissociatives. Doesn't stop all the effects, but it definitely dampers the distressing ones. I tend to get a fair amount of anxiety from dissociatives. Sometimes it gets pretty extreme, mainly manifesting as a fear that I'm losing my mind along with a sense of intense inner tension, like an ape awaking from general anesthesia.

That was actually me. And 2FDCK is correct but the second compound was 3F-PCP.

Yeah, through some sort of competitive action it seems to roll back the dissociative and psychotomimetic properties of traditional dissociatives. Doesn't stop all the effects, but it definitely dampers the distressing ones. I tend to get a fair amount of anxiety from dissociatives. Sometimes it gets pretty extreme, mainly manifesting as a fear that I'm losing my mind along with a sense of intense inner tension, like an ape awaking from general anesthesia.
Ah yes that’s right it was you. Yeah it tends to have the same effect, in that reduces many of the effects of other dissos. I like to have it around for that purpose as well as it’s own properties

Hmm, that's strange. So it becomes more of a "party drug" when it's this combination. But HA-966 is a partial agonist at the glycine site, and possibly affects other receptors too, so it's difficult to know how a full glycine site blocker or agonist would change the dissociative effect.

Hmm, that's strange. So it becomes more of a "party drug" when it's this combination. But HA-966 is a partial agonist at the glycine site, and possibly affects other receptors too, so it's difficult to know how a full glycine site blocker or agonist would change the dissociative effect.
Yeah this compound is mysterious in its mechanism of action. I find it useful for various purposes though.

On a side note, as I've said before, I give HA-966 to my girlfriend on a pretty frequent basis (perhaps a few times a month). She requests it by name -- or rather by a nickname "HA" -- when she has significant instances of episodic anxiety (generally situational, like period induced emotional lability), and it seems to provide significant relief. Doses are in the 20-35mg range, always sublingually.

I don't take it frequently personally because I'm trying to get off of phenibut (down to 1g a night) and the HA-966 seems to interact in that it causes a rebound anxiety around 18 hours after taking it. This perhaps may (ostensibly) be indicative of GABA-B activity, or perhaps it's some sort of glutaminergic rebound via some other mechanism. But it does remind me a bit of a GHB rebound, a substance I also avoid this days for the same reason.

It is definitely interesting stuff, low toxicity and far more anxiolytic and hypnotic than traditional NMDA antagonists. Again, it vaguely feels like the bastard child of GBL, alcohol and DXM, in terms of effect (though of course, very different).

On a side note, as I've said before, I give HA-966 to my girlfriend on a pretty frequent basis (perhaps a few times a month). She requests it by name -- or rather by a nickname "HA" -- when she has significant instances of episodic anxiety (generally situational, like period induced emotional lability), and it seems to provide significant relief. Doses are in the 20-35mg range, always sublingually.

I don't take it frequently personally because I'm trying to get off of phenibut (down to 1g a night) and the HA-966 seems to interact in that it causes a rebound anxiety around 18 hours after taking it. This perhaps may (ostensibly) be indicative of GABA-B activity, or perhaps it's some sort of glutaminergic rebound via some other mechanism. But it does remind me a bit of a GHB rebound, a substance I also avoid this days for the same reason.

It is definitely interesting stuff, low toxicity and far more anxiolytic and hypnotic than traditional NMDA antagonists. Again, it vaguely feels like the bastard child of GBL, alcohol and DXM, in terms of effect (though of course, very different).
Yeah I don’t get the dissociative effects many associate with this compound. It’s mostly the GHB lite experience. If I take a low dose a few hours before bed I also get a bit of a rebound which makes it difficult to sleep unless I take another 120mg and above.

I was using BDO quite frequently and ran out. I start to feel some nasty symptoms after consecutive use so it’s nice to have HA around

This compound sounds really interesting. I find phenibut a bit like a GHB lite in some ways.

Could you compare it to phenibut too? Thnx

As I mentioned last Autumn, the similarity of this molecule with muscimol and ibotenic acid (images) is quite intriguing

sxpra

sxpra

Ibotenic acid is said to be an NMDA agonist, but it's probably that at the glutamate binding site instead of glycine site if it's excitotoxic as is said to be.

Having amanita muscaria shrooms growing in the neighborhood, I did the same again, was drunk on homebrewn alcohol for a few days some time ago and then got the worst edge off the hangover by taking small doses of that mushroom. You could also take some potassium bromide with muscimol for alcohol or benzo withdrawal, because with another GABAergic at the same time you wouldn't need a blood bromide concentration anywhere near the toxicity level. But with KBr meant as a photography chemical or some other impure form of it, it would be best to first recrystallize it and possibly add some EDTA to chelate any transition metal impurities. However, this is a bit unusual way to ease CNS depressant withdrawal, much like how adding excess carbon dioxide in the air is known to raise the seizure treshold (but there are no official instructions for making someone breath in a paper bag to stop an epileptic seizure, like there are for CPR). No, I'm not alcohol dependent enough to get a withdrawal seizure, myself.

But back to the topic, it's interesting to see what kind of effects would other glycine site partial agonists with lower or higher (compared to HA-966) intrinsic activity would have.