H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

Kiah is too young to know the ins and outs of the prison system.

Lainie is both cynical and underpaid, which motivates her to join sides with the dogs for some extra pocket change.

Her makeup - seduce and destroy.

Lainie's sister was kidnapped and raped by a drug cartel. That's why she got a job in the prison system. So yeah, she's cynical but she'd never side with criminals.

tubbs - it starts Sunday.

Mal - She's over it by now. I calmed her down and gave her an offer she can't refuse. ;)

leets is doxing me, that's my cell phone in the pic.

do i get quadruple points for that?

(i'm just playing on the doxing part leets, that is my phone though. btw i'm using gmt as i sleep during my time zone 1400 hour plus i like my privacy. hence why i talk to people in bluelight towers while my bums against the wall.)

i'd say get a room but cap'n would leap out of his pants and madness00 would blush like a lil boy at his first bathhouse. the rhetoric would go on for a few days and the metaphoric bed springs might never be the same again.

but please, keep talking. nice distraction while everyone is looking at you two (or trying not to) they wont pay me any mind while i raid the ol potting shed. (standard %15 percent to madness00 for providing distraction of course)

file.jpg

1400 GMT

list: equal amount of everything short of .8 grams of maximum weight drone can carry.

remember everyone else: GAME MECHANICS
Post a smiley or place your order for tomorrow etc in the thread DAILY after 14.00 hours using your local time and state your time zone to collect the contraband.
Your FAM will make a delivery every day at the same time.
Every 30 minutes that passes after 14.00 hours increases the % chance one of your thieving scumbag peers fucking robs your gear.
BY 17.00 hours all contraband will be gone.

1400 is 1200 + 200. 1200 = noon

noon + 200 = 2 pm

1700 hours = 5 pm

get them drugs

Last edited:
images

First order: bring on dem psychedelics because they're the best drugs. Order needs to include:

LSD - 1 gram crystal
AL-LAD - 1 gram crystal
ETH-LAD - 1 gram crystal

2C-B - 50 grams
2C-B-fly - 50 grams
2C-C - 50 grams
2C-E - 50 grams
2C-EF - 50 grams
2C-T-7 - 50 grams
2C-T-2 - 50 grams
2C-P - 50 grams

DOB - 10 grams
DOC - 20 grams <-- Cuz it's the best of its class
DOI - 5 grams <-- Cuz meh but some people like it and you gotta cater to demand
DOPr - 10 grams

AMT - 500 grams <-- make sure it's trple vaccuum sealed because shit reeks like chemical fertilizer.
No mushrooms (0 grams) because they're too heavy and we need to maximize total doses and only have a drone to deal with
BUT:

4-HO-DMT (extracted and purified or synthetic) - 50 grams - For that mushroom experience, without the weight
4-AcO-DMT - 50 grams <-- because some prefer it
DMT - 100 grams
4-HO-MiPT - 50 grams <-- Because it's like a more empathogenic, fun-loving mushroom trip and who doesn't like that?

No NBOMes because they suck and inevitably would cause a health crisis and/or death and bring the heat, even though they'd be very economical in terms of dosages by weight. We here at Shadowmeister Services Ltd™ value the health of our customers.

And because of this promise we make to you...

Ibogaine HCL* - 1000 grams
Ibogaine TA extract* - 2000 grams
* For those who wish to get off the opioid train and/or explore the deepest recesses of your subconscious mind

And empathogens, too:
MDMA - 1000 grams
6-APB - 500 grams
Methylone - 1000 grams
Mephedrone/4-MMC - 2000 grams <-- Because once you pop you can't stop
4-EMC - 500 grams <-- For when you want to feel awesome but just chill

This order will keep the H.M.P. Bluelight Towers party going for a LONG time.

15:46

:)

3 nudie mags
1g MDMA
5g Test
7g Crystal
14g Coke
14g Weed

Please and thank you fam.

Last edited:
i'd say get a room but cap'n would leap out of his pants and madness00 would blush like a lil boy at his first bathhouse. the rhetoric would go on for a few days and the metaphoric bed springs might never be the same again.

but please, keep talking. nice distraction while everyone is looking at you two (or trying not to) they wont pay me any mind while i raid the ol potting shed. (standard %15 percent to madness00 for providing distraction of course)

lol

shatter, crystal, H and fetanyl.

lil somethin somethin for me... 3 rolled ones.

1400 GMT

ed2a17ebe5264d65f7e2bce869ff8399.jpg

MqlPV4X.jpg

2mg alprazolam x100

Thats all, I already have my homemade potato vodka.

14:26

You guys are looking at it wrong. This is about which of these 5 utter pieces of human garbage is more apt to bend over and take orders; and I dunno about the rest of you, but when I want something in life, I only think of 'who can I force to steal it from someone weaker then themselves?' And I seriously doubt that you guys have spent half as much time in thoughtful masturbation on this as I have :\. You only need to observe the small pigginess of eye, the facial expression which screams "I-totally-compromise-all-my-ethics-when-face-to-face-with-a-sharpened-shoelace", the slumped shoulders of a dude who wanks over pregnant teenagers in nappies (you decide who's wearing them), the utter absence of self-esteem his chin structure suggests . . . Its Prison Officer Waldo. He's not known as 'The Fat Ugly Useless Cunt of Bluelight Towers' for nothing, and I truly think this is a guy that I could bend to my will without having to first soften him up with weeks of masked silent night-time 'Daddy-visits'.

you break em how you see fit, just like we all do.

in the meantime, place an order or post an emoji to get the drugs delivered so you don't let down your fam who doesn't want to let you down. (less all that mental masturbation was spent on a few dudes instead of getting the party going and making money?!)

btw i will get one of my new batches of chicken/antelope hybrids to cut up anyone in the shower for touching my oven mitts. cut them up so bad they wish they weren't cut up so bad.

Last edited:
Fine then.

?

Several grams of morphine please, some datura pods and a tank of nitrous oxide.

And a sheep.