• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Guilt over using Drugs with Minors

The age of consent in Spain is 13, as specified by the Spanish Penal Code, Article 181(2).

See: http://noticias.juridicas.com/base_datos/Penal/lo10-1995.l2t8.html#c2
Man, all I see there is that the minimum you'd get for fucking a 13 years old is 2 years in prison. Dunno why you insist in sending me the spanish penal code if you don't understand what's written there lol. I won't argue over this anymore, it's common sense.

El que realizare actos que atenten contra la indemnidad sexual de un menor de trece años será castigado como responsable de abuso sexual a un menor con la pena de prisión de dos a seis años.

Coolio, I hope to God that you're just having some fun with us or something. Because if you really, honestly and sincerely don't see what's wrong, not a thing wrong, with, say, a 24 year old having sex with a 13 year old... I... I just don't know what to say to that; that's beyond me, truly far, far beyond me...

Unless the teen is a completely conceited twat, they look up to twenty somethings of drug culture. I think it's completely wrong to introduce substances or use them openly in their presence like it's normal.

Some people are able to smoke weed and stick to that, because they have self control and do not feel the need to adventure down the dark tunnel. But the number of kids that "just smoke weed" is relatively low. As a 21 year old, I've seen 15 year olds use everything from shrooms to heroin. It makes me sick to watch. They look up to older members of drug culture just as I look up to 25-28 year olds. Introducing a kid to dope, that has no idea what they're getting into, is not okay. The longer you're in the drug world, the more you start to realize how quickly they take people from normal lifestyles.

If they're in the process of smoking or shooting it, then I'll tell them what they're doing wrong and how to fix it. 99% of the time, for me, talking harm reduction with drug users off bluelight is about like trying to convert them to Scientology.

goodoon:

I'm giving you some unrequested advice. I have no real right to give it to you, and I have no expectations that you'll be glad to hear from yet another Bluelighter about it.

I would not talk to anyone about it. I hope you have not told anyone besides us.

Kids talk. Then the kids that hear talk more and add their own details. Eventually the story is so convoluted, you don't recognize it. Then you have a visitor in a uniform who wants to know what's what.

Maybe you have a woman with a stiff hairdo and thick makeup holding a microphone wanting to talk to you at your front door.

Minors are more dangerous than perhaps you realize.

I hope very sincerely that the whole episode is forgotten. You have made a confession here. I've made confessions here too, because for the most part, Bluelight has thoughtful members who like to help and don't like to hurt.

Outside of Bluelight, that confession could cost you everything. I'm not worried about the kids. Kids do drugs. I did them with 15 year old teens when I was a 15 year old teen. I'm 53 now.

I have been accused of partying with minors. I was spotted in a dispensary several years ago by some kids (18) and they told some other kids and before you know it, I was a monster version of the hookah smoking caterpillar in many people's minds. That will never go away. It's part of my identity now. Permanently.

If I am at a get together with a wide array of folks all smoking, and I think someone looks too young, I will ask the man or woman of the house about the person. Depending on the setting, I might chat with the young one and ask his or her age. I have asked for proof, nicely, explained that I felt at risk and I have been accused of smoking too much and getting paranoid.

If there's no proof, I'm out the door and my reality changes to "I was not there." No matter what, I was not there.

I have always heard underage girls referred to as "jail bait". Minors might not understand how dangerous they are, and they might not believe that I could go to jail, they might think I'm just an uptight, paranoid freak, and that's all unpleasant and hurtful because I do like to be liked and I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

I have had kids hit me up on FB saying "It's my birthday. I'm 18. Let's do this." But that's for a whole different thread.

I don't like angry parents, or newspaper reporters, or police officers, or the cashier at the gas station, asking me questions about who was smoking or taking what with whom and did it lead to further connections. I am overly cautious these days. Be safe, my friend.

I have always heard underage girls referred to as "jail bait". Minors might not understand how dangerous they are, and they might not believe that I could go to jail, they might think I'm just an uptight, paranoid freak, and that's all unpleasant and hurtful because I do like to be liked and I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

I have had kids hit me up on FB saying "It's my birthday. I'm 18. Let's do this." But that's for a whole different thread.

I don't like angry parents, or newspaper reporters, or police officers, or the cashier at the gas station, asking me questions about who was smoking or taking what with whom and did it lead to further connections. I am overly cautious these days. Be safe, my friend.

Truth. I'm a youngin' at 21, but I agree completely. And there's really no level of cautiousness that is taking things too far. The moment the police can get someone to admit that drugs are involved, someone's ass is grass. Just read a police discussion on any forum, they do not like drug users. But for the most part a man in uniform is far less frightening to me than a top class federal informant/investigator playing undercover 8) that's a mind bending experience.

I don't think you should feel guilty about providing weed for 15/16 year olds.
First of all, they're not kids, a huge proportion of teenagers that age smoke weed recreationally anyway. It's not as if you'd supplied them with hard drugs.
Also, I personally started to really get into drugs when I was 16 (am 18 now). My dealer when I was 16 and 17, who supplied me with anything ranging from weed or acid to (huge doses of) benzos to oxy to coke etc, didn't know I was underage but what I can tell you is that I honestly don't think it would exactly have changed much had he found out and decided to stop supplying me, I mean I wouldn't found another way to get them. It was also my own responsibility. Yes, 16/17 is young but if I'd gotten myself into trouble or hurt myself because of my drug use it would have been my own fault. It was my decision to get the drugs and the supplier had nothing to do with it on an ethical/moral perspective. Also the differenciation between minor and adult is a bit vague anyway I think, because I mean, I'm not sure I've matured that much since a few months ago, even though now I'm legally an adult...

It was fine that once but forget about the philosophical aspects and remember that being involved with minors will get you right and fucked if you get popped by law enforcement. Not to mention most kids can't keep their mouth shut. You are the adult and are supposed to know better, I would discourage any future guests from bringing minors around (I mean unless they have a good supply of drugs on them to extort)

I think a lot of you people need to remember the difference between "retarded gang banging YOLO douches" and a responsible, intelligent but still young drug user.

IQ and maturity is much more important than age in this situation, I would think.

I am 18 so as an adult I decided I needed to make some decisions with regards to my drug use and younger friends, 12-16, If they are 17 I feel that they are close enough to my age that it doesn't matter. If they are a friend of mine, or a close friend will vouch for them and they have used drugs before, more than once or twice, used past the point of just trying a drug out where it is clear they are going to continue in the future and they don't have a desire to stop then I will smoke weed with them, I don't feel okay with doing anything else with younger kids though. Otherwise I tell them that its their decision to get high, but I won't do it with them and if they are a friend then I make sure that they know I will make myself available to help if they get in trouble. As for kids I don't know its not that I see it as wrong, but that I don't trust them because I remember being younger and desperate when I had less connections I know kids will lie through their teeth for a dime sack. All that being said though there are a few close friends of mine from high school who are a few years younger than me who I will do other drugs with because we grew up together and had a lot of the same experiences.
To the OP as far as right or wrong I don't see anything wrong with what you did as long as it wasn't their first time smoking, it just seems dangerous cause teenagers like to brag and word gets around...

Aw fuck it. When I was 14 I was selling drugs to fully grown adults. I was sat smoking and selling weed to people three times my age. When I was 16 I had people in their 30's working for me selling coke. I think these kids were already corrupted by the time you came along. You aren't to blame!

sounds like my life except x not coke. i pushed weed pills x anything i could get my hands on took over 20drugs between 15-18 i i didnt have older homies i would be in jail. you should show themm the ropes not act like there parent. young pepole need guidance the ones that dont over flow our prison system

when i was 17 a 15 yo fronted me lbs of dro and then flipped em out to grown ass fuckers it dont matter. when i was 14 a 40 yearold man worked me weed shroom and x dude any age can grind shine or die dont act like there age changes shit treat em with respect in two years he may control the dope game in your area seen in time and time again