• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Guide to injection

Blankenstein

Bluelighter
Sorry I’m sure there is a thread about this already, but I can’t find it. Is there a step by step guide for best practices to injecting? Most specifically heroin. China white. I know people
Will say not to do it. If you don’t feel comfortable
Posting it, feel free to pm me. Thanks.

It’s pretty simple, China white shouldn’t need any heat added so:

1. Place conservative amount of heroin in a large metal spoon or bottom of a soda can upside down. Shooting up is at least 50% if not much more effective than snorting, so please start with only a very small amount (25-50 mg). Better safe than dead. I have overdosed shooting 50 mg of China white which looks like a few specs of salt.

2. Add water, it doesn’t really matter how much, I’d suggest bottled water because sink water can contain bacteria that can make you sick. Assuming you have insulin needles or 29-31 gauge, the syringe holds 1 mL or 100 CC of water. If you put a whole syringe worth of water on the heroin it will be enough.

3. Stir it up, let the powder dissolve in the water. Hopefully, if your dope is pure, all of it will dissolve. If not, what doesn’t dissolve is the cut or what you don’t need or want.

4. Drop a small piece of cotton from a Q tip rolled into a ball into the spoon. Take syringe stick in cotton and suck up 90 CC or 9/10 of the syringe full.

5. Stick in vein, preferably the one in your elbow crux, or “old faithful” as I call it. Pull back on the plunger and make sure you see red / blood flow back into the needle. Slowly inject the heroin.

Make sure everything is sanitized and be thoughtful to not touch the needle on anything it shouldn’t be.

I also suggest having a buddy with narcan or using with someone who can help revive you in the event of overdose. It’s better to be safe than to be dead. If you don’t have a friend maybe just shoot it in a public place with narcan in your hand Incase you go out.

Be safe

Thanks for the response man. Yeh I am going to start super small. My tolerance is decent to opiates. I’ll eat 300mg morphine along with other stuff, but still going to start super small. Might even just snort a little since I believe China white can be snorted?