• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Guide to e-cig device: Vaporising Heroin

whatup_yall

Greenlighter
There seems to be scant information on how to vaporize heroin around the internet. With a keen interest in vaping and a desire to try vaporizing an opioid I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Configuration: Device: EVic VTWO Mini and Uwell Crown I with 0.25 Ohm Coil Power Settings: 75W (max) and approx 300 degrees celsius (a little hotter then needed just to make sure)
** Materials **: 30mg of Heroin #4 China White Pure Coin Stamp 0.83ml of Vegetable Glycerin 0.17ml of Propylene glycol
Approach: * Boiling point of Vegetable glycerin (VG) is 290 degrees celsius. * Boiling point of Propylene glycol (PG) is 188.2 degrees celsius. * Boiling point of Diacetylmorphine is 273 degrees celsius.
By my calculations to achieve 273 degrees celsius in VG/PG I needed a ratio of 83%/17% 4. Diacetylmorphine - 25mg (approx) / 1ml.
Effect: First few puffs I instantly felt a calm relaxing sensation. Within the next 5-10 minutes I felt totally relaxed. The effects seemed to be somewhat shorter then I imagined. I spread the consumption over a period of time, stopping when I started to feel nausea.
** Review:** Would highly recommend this. I have very little opioid tolerance, and inhalation means I can space my dose to ensure the right effect.