• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Guess Im getting clean!

MinkyBoyBlue

Greenlighter
So I probably should seek some medical help, but I'm going to do what I can to work things out. Painkillers were my love and as the tolerance worsened the desire for stronger drugs occurred. Now I'm taking meth until I can get my pills and taking pills until I get my meth. It was good, but now after awhile I'm starting to run out of one before I can get the other. No withdrawals became one day a week, and so on. I haven't had anything in days and I.. I'm struggling. Psychosis came on quick and was strong, but I lasted. Now the world is just so blurry. Never occured to me what the Meth was doing.. I thought maybe writing would help, and it does a little. I sleep, I eat even though I don't want to, I go to work where I push myself until I end up in the back crying. Realized today that I don't remember what it was even like before all this.. How easy it was to get up and live life. You know thinking back on it.. I took it all to work hard, and then had to take it to keep working hard because if I stopped I felt bad. That's a really good good motivator right now. Waking up and feeling okay without the need of anything. If anybody reads this, GL yourself and maybe consider getting it all out in words. Ramble, repeat yourself, but let it all wash away. I'll update this soon, GL guys.

Oh, and you know what? There's a couple crashing side effects that don't get mentioned in the copy pasted symptom list that every detox and treatment site has. Do you know that as a 24 year old in 2019 I'm really into my physical appearance and social habits? So.. I mean Idk about anybody else but sweating and smelling like ammonia plus picking up a twitch or two,would have been a way more concerning side effect on the 'This is why you don't do it' list. You tell me I might get tired, headache, etc? I'll handle it. You'll twitch and smell like piss, "Oh nevermind then." And you can wash and spray, but it will be there. Then as an already anxious mess you'll get more anxious and sweat more and it's stronger and then bam. Don't do drugs. GL out there guys.

Hey Minky!

Are you planning on stopping? In not sure if that's what you're saying.

I know how tough it is. Hope you come back to update us.