Gspot takeover (MDA)

NSADD mods, please merge with regional pill discussion thread. Thanks!

I have taken the White G's and it took a long time to come up and I really didn't roll that hard. It's really frustrating! Is it because the maker is cutting corners to save money? I'm going out on NYE and don't want to have to take 4 or 5 to have a good time. It seems like the quallity is low these days. Wash Hts here:)

I hate these pills.
I want a real fucking roll not a wierd trip.

I wish the G-spots tookover my area. I was able to get some not that long ago, but can't right now. I loved them when they were around, they were doublestacks too.

they are actually becoming really really popular in my area of SE Wisconsin now. People are going as far as charging 30 for a pill! id never pay that, thats rediculous. I usually grab em for around 15 a peice. what are they going for elsewhere in the country?

i remember when SWIM got the originals of these LAST AUGUST....SWIM was trying to give other crap but SWIM saw these and SWIM was like nah SWIM wants THOSE, NOW. they were so impressive!! to look at and to eat. yeah MDA got tiring after a while, but it was so nice to have a pill that wasnt low MDxx + meth....to remember the feeling of one pill knocking you on your ASS....it was great.

i totally agree that it has been a Gspot monopoly for a while now. i started getting these last spring and theyre still all i can find. my friend just got back from a festival in Jamaica, and said they were all over down there.

i dont even have to say that whoever is makin these is a rich motherfuckin bastard, and congrats to that guy, but please... give us some MDMA!

Anyone in Canada getting these? I don't think I've ever done pure MDA and I've been looking for these for weeks! I've gotten some of the strongest cleanest MDMA pills since I started looking tho! :)

asking for sources, even in jest, is forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
i must of lucked out on my spot g ladies. i got some back in october and was saving thme for new years eve.( I hate saving pills but where i live it is such a pain in the ass to get anything period.) ive was for sure thinking that it was mda since 99% of these have been but wht luck. I took 1 and no weird ass trip, no visuals just pure 100% happiness and what a way to ring in the new years with dj heavygrinder spinnning a wonderful set that night.

I love these rolls b/c I looove mda. I was used to getting the shittest pressies since 2004/2005. Now that g hoe has gave me faith again w/ pressies. If you're looking for mdma get some molly. TBH I wouldn't rely on pressies neways for mdma:)

it is true, the g ladies are around at most places. you are right. there are found in the club scene's at queen's around bay ridge in bk and in si as you know fractal. they are not so much MDA as MDMA. It depends on where you take them and what setting and state of mind you are in. If you go to a club on these pills which i have well over 10 times taking up to 2 pills in the club and 4 outside. These rolls are amazing and overwhelling, one pill does not seem to affect.

i've probably eaten a total of between 17-20 of these over the past 2 and a half and for the longest time i loved em' but after eating em alot i reallllllly miss some old fashioned MDMA.

MDA is deff good if you want a wierd ass trip and lots of energy.

but if you just want to love the world mdma is the way to go

dude MDA is fucking awesome......it lasts longer has insane visuals and is a fucking dope lil chill pill not a fuckin amped up lets go fucking insane and take ice cream scoops out of our fucking dome LOL! rofl lmao

eye kant spehll said:
dude MDA is fucking awesome......it lasts longer has insane visuals and is a fucking dope lil chill pill not a fuckin amped up lets go fucking insane and take ice cream scoops out of our fucking dome LOL! rofl lmao
and MDMA is amped up lets go fucking insane ice cream scoop from teh dome? if so then you ahve had some CUT ass MDMA. MDMA is like MDA but with less "amped up" stimulation, more emotional opening and a more powerful rushing of euphoria. MDA is the amped up insane one... also more neurotoxic. :\ =D <3

MDMA IMO is the more refind more honed version of MDA. MDA is like the retarded sister of MDMA who also has ADHD

Youkai said:
and MDMA is amped up lets go fucking insane ice cream scoop from teh dome? if so then you ahve had some CUT ass MDMA. MDMA is like MDA but with less "amped up" stimulation, more emotional opening and a more powerful rushing of euphoria. MDA is the amped up insane one... also more neurotoxic. :\ =D <3

MDMA IMO is the more refind more honed version of MDA. MDA is like the retarded sister of MDMA who also has ADHD

Lol naw i meant that MDA is a more chill and gimme a message type roll....mdma however is a more crazy type of lets fucking raaave or something lol.....but ye i feel u well im ahppy with the dwiss goin around and some molly and y not thro some K in here ehehehee

eye kant spehll said:
Lol naw i meant that MDA is a more chill and gimme a message type roll....mdma however is a more crazy type of lets fucking raaave or something lol.....but ye i feel u well im ahppy with the dwiss goin around and some molly and y not thro some K in here ehehehee
K is waste while rolling, yo want real shit? smoke some DMT. trust me, it is better then crack (and if you smoked crack, you CANT tell me it didnt feel good!)