Gspot takeover (MDA)

FractalStructure

Bluelighter
Anyone else notice that the .G and G. seem to be the only rolls around? I guess this depends on where you are, and the first time I took these (.G) I found them to be great MDA pills. On the other hand, i was told that the G. batch was MDMA. This turned out to be false as when i got my hands on the batch, fucking MDA.

Dont get me wrong, i think MDA is great, but am I the only person who feels like all the MDMA rolls have disappeared? At first I was glad that strong clean pills like the "legit" Kappa G's (or "G's up Hoes Down", "gspots" "white ladies" , whatever you wanna call em)were around. I really liked it the first few times, but now i would trade it all for a fucking MDMA pill. Is the whole country (US) low on MDMA and overstocked on MDA or something? I know I'm gonna hear things like "it all depends on your connect" and yes it does, but I have many, and somehow the only rolls around seem to be either Gspot MDA or some methed out crap that, if it contains MDXX its MDA still....

I could be completely wrong but I want to see if anyone else noticed this dynamic as well?

I'm sure it's largely dependant on location. Ihaven't seven seen those stamps around here lately.

several corrections etc: i only mean in the united states, and while im specifically talking about the lady/gspot stamp, i mean MDA vs MDMA pills in general also

hey, fractural, will u clean out some of ur messages so i can email you please?

hmmm..i think it depends which state u r from. I live in Miami and the last G spots/kappa ladies that i got where the copycats which make u come up but then not roll at all, then u feel hot and like crap after. BUNK. But on the fake ones, the lady has two legs and two arms (on the real MDA ones u can only see one leg). But the real MDA ones..i havent seen those in months. Maybe the manufacturer or distributor is closer to ur state so all the g spots stop there first.

I've seen a crapload of them as of late as well. TX/AR/OK/MO sort of area.

I'm pretty sure there are lots of fakes out too now. I had some that were excellent, but I've heard some seriously mixed reviews. The ones I had tested out as MDMA. I suppose they could have had MDA in them, but I couldn't tell with a reagent kit, and they didn't last as long as MDA.

The ones I had were very well pressed with a slick shellac sort of coating.

fizzacyst said:
I've seen a crapload of them as of late as well. TX/AR/OK/MO sort of area.

I'm pretty sure there are lots of fakes out too now. I had some that were excellent, but I've heard some seriously mixed reviews. The ones I had tested out as MDMA. I suppose they could have had MDA in them, but I couldn't tell with a reagent kit, and they didn't last as long as MDA.

The ones I had were very well pressed with a slick shellac sort of coating.
I had a friend that just got in a shipment of X000 of the dot g's from somewhere in the northeast. I still believe that went the gs up hos down first came out, they were much more potent. Still good pills though...

While Gs Up Hos Down is flooding the market because people know (or think) that they are good pills there is still plenty of others floating around. He also got in a shipment of the red louie vuittons, Mercedes benz, green stars, etc. A seperate friend just got some red bulls and green hello kittys.

This is in North Carolina....I have no problem with a flood of the gs up if they weren't being faked in mass quantity. Even the new fakes have extremely good presses that were characteristic of the original batch of gs up. The legitimate gs up are still some of the strongest (although trippy) pills you can get.

Two guys that had them I ran into had them from the northeast as well. I wonder if they are Canadian imports or something. they seem to be trickling down the east coast. lots in the psy circles unfortunately (the weak/crap ones).

a few weeks ago i had some blue bacardi bats. they were legit mdma (source:ecstasydata.org) and they were alright rolls too....unfortunately the guy isn't answering the phone, and the only other thing i could get a hold of was the bootleg gspots.....maybe we need to write all the major news corporations about an 'ecstasy epidemic'...persuade some dealers to find some great rolls

here in wisconsin i got the white ladies and the g on the back with the dot to the left. I know some people in the other thread that was posted say that the pills with the dot to the left of the g are mda but i have found several posts in ecstacydata site that say otherwise. i suppose it has to do with what batch you get. I tested mine and mine went dark purple in about 10 seconds with marquis test. i suppose it comes down to the luck of the draw. i havent taken them let so i dont know if it is mda or mdma but either way at least i know that i didnt get the bunk ones

^ marquis will react with any MDxx compound so it's possible that the pills you had did in fact contain MDA and not MDMA (or it could've been a combo of both). you need the robadope reagent to distinguish between MDMA and MDA.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
^ marquis will react with any MDxx compound so it's possible that the pills you had did in fact contain MDA and not MDMA (or it could've been a combo of both). you need the robadope reagent to distinguish between MDMA and MDA.

From what I understand it:
- the DOT g's are suppose to be a high dose of mda plus a medium dose of MDMA
- the g spot (g dots) are suppose to be a high dose of mdma plus a med dose of MDA
+ both are extremely well pressed and quite strong

From what I hear they the legitimate ones are being shipped in to the northeast or Canada n a shit load of quantity. From there they spread out to the rest of the east coast and midwest. There is literally hundreds of thousands or millions of these around if someone I know can go pick up multi thousands of these no problems.

Not to mention all the "fake" gs up hos down that is going around. Alot of the new pills have showed up as JUST mda now which lacks the rolling feeling that the gs up are suppose to give you or low doses of mdma.

If people would of just left these alone, I wouldnt mind at all to be flooded in good pills :eek: :\

^ good pills, yes, but still adulterated. MDA is NOT ecstasy. MDMA should be the ONLY thing in pills, nothing else. if you want a pressed MDA tab, then you should be looking for MDA in pressed tab form, not MDA being passed off as MDMA.

they're the only thing around lately in nyc, well, these or methed up tweak bombs

they're the only thing around lately in nyc, well, these or methed up tweak bombs

And NYC is exactly what im talking about. I guess im right about this for the most part. Any roll ive seen around here for the past few months was either an MDA gspot, a methed out "fake-spot", or some other CRAP rolls.

From what I understand it:
- the DOT g's are suppose to be a high dose of mda plus a medium dose of MDMA
- the g spot (g dots) are suppose to be a high dose of mdma plus a med dose of MDA
+ both are extremely well pressed and quite strong

I have tried the "original" batches of both, and even the filler/press is the same. Also, the "sunflower" version of the G ladies (lady/sunflower, those were about the same). ALL OF THEM ended up being essentially the same pills, just MDA, albeit a nice high dose. I dont know how it was before, but right now .G and G. are both MDA, as are all the "real" kappa g's. There are also blue batches and such, which from what i understand are just lower dose MDA or copycats.

generation e said:
^ good pills, yes, but still adulterated. MDA is NOT ecstasy. MDMA should be the ONLY thing in pills, nothing else. if you want a pressed MDA tab, then you should be looking for MDA in pressed tab form, not MDA being passed off as MDMA.

I agree completely.

Last edited:
i can still get the good white .G / ladies

but i also bought some blue speckled versions on promise that one would have me going for 12 hours. the pills were of course bunk, ate 2 and barely felt anything. The weirdest thing about them was that it was like they were made of taffy i could pull the pill apart with my fingers

my theory?

I live in Oklahoma and I have gotten my hands on the white ladies twice now. A guy that I work with has gotten a hold of them a couple of times as well, and so has a friend of mine that lives in Seattle. From what I can tell from looking around all the different forums, it really is a takeover.
I thoroughly enjoyed my white lady experience, as did my boyfriend who had never taken a roll before. Both of my friends (and all of the assorted other people that I ran into in the weeks following my roll) who had the pills as well said the same thing I did- that they were awesome. [My two friends and I verified each others pills through pictures so I am certain we all had the same kinds.]
I do believe that there was some amount of MDA present in the beans, but I also am of the impressions that they were mostly legit. Too many things from my roll didn't match up to them being just MDA. (Duration of experience, emotional state, lack of visual differences that would indicate hallucinagenic change, jumpy eyes and jaw, etc.)
However, on the subject of MDA, and I am hoping someone can clarify this for me-
MDA is a metabolite of MDMA. Hence, wouldn't it be safe to assume that a lot of rolls are going to end up with MDA in them, simply by chance, given how it is realitively complicated to synthesize this compound?
Of course I am pro-real-MDMA, but I don't necessarily think that just because a roll ends up with some MDA-like properties it is auomatically a bad roll. From what I have been able to tell a lot of rolls that I have ended up with have contained at least trace amounts of MDA. I.E, my first roll ever- I have literally never had real hallucinations like that in my life- solid sign of MDA. Yet, at the same time, the empathy and love that I felt for the person I was rolling with, who I had literally just become friends with a month before, that caused us to spend the entire night talking about our past and our history, and how we are still best friends even though he lives 7 states away now, is not characteristic of MDA.
Given that a Robadope test is the only(?) commercially available test that can differentiate between MDA and MDMA on a bean, I would say that it is higly likely that whenever people are ending up with what they are saying is just 'an MDA roll', it is actually just a varying mixture between the two as a natural by-product of the synthesis.

MDA is a metabolite of MDMA -- that is, it is formed in the body by the breakdown of MDMA. However, it's rare to ever find MDA as an impurity or byproduct of MDMA synthesis (the most commonly used routes as determined by forensics are by MDP2P and MDP). It can be produced by MDP2P by Mg/Hg reductive amination, if impure methylamine amine is used with ammonia present. Still, small amounts of MDA are rarely found in MDMA pills these days, leading one to suspect that whoever is making them has access to a good supply of methylamine.

If you take enough MDMA, you will start hallucinating, as MDMA has some 5HT2A/C agonist properties, and your body is going to make some MDA out of that MDMA anyway (which is a stronger 5HT2A/C agonist). Unless you inhibit n-demthylation in some way (you'd probably have to inhibit a lot of P450 enzymes to do this), any time you take pure MDMA, you're going to experience a little MDA too.

The ladies and .G-spots have been tested at www.ecstasydata.org and have both been found to only contain MDA.

Last edited: