Gspot takeover (MDA)

But I was under the impression that the differences between MDMA and MDA rendered the MDMA molecule not as capable of acting as a hallucinogen because the addition of a carbon, while giving it the capability to be more easily absorbed, made the hallucinogenic aspet of the moleule no longer capable of functionung except in much higher amounts, neither of which applied to me during my experience, because 1) I only took two pills TOTAL that night, and they were spaced 4~5 hours apart, 2) because the amount of MDMA necessary to have caused someone my size to have hallucinations as intense and real as I did would have been close to lethal, and 3) given the time frame of when everything happened during that experience it doesn't make sense for it to have been something else.

I wish gspots were the only ones around because last time they were around here, they were a lot better than the other beans that were floating around.

Everyone reacts to drugs differently. My first time on MDMA with pure pills was goddawfully terrible. Everyone else had a good time but me, so who knows?

Yeah, I guess all I'm going to conclude about the ladies is that they aren't meth, so it's a huge step above oh, everything else that comes through here.

@nuke:
thank you for being patient(?) with my questions. Just curiosity.

nikol said:
Yeah, I guess all I'm going to conclude about the ladies is that they aren't meth, so it's a huge step above oh, everything else that comes through here.

The main two batches, the "real" ones, I got my hands on both of them, and actually bought them a while ago, so I don't know if theres an even more recent batch (I doubt it), but there are many, many newer copycats but luckily these are easy to indentify because some of them are blue, some just have blue speckles if you look closely, some have a more "professional" stamp which is distinctly different from the original gspots: the lady is more detailed and has two legs, the "G" is different, etc. Here is a pic i put together of both batches (*the real ones*)...

gspotcollage.jpg

As far as what you guys were talking about goes, YES its good to at least have pure MDXX (even if its MDA, some people like it more than MDMA). If there were no clean MDXX pills around in my area (nyc) then I wouldnt take e at all... seriously, if someone hands me a pill thats like MDMA:METH 10:1 i would not even take it. id prolly throw it out cuz i get really horrid crashes from these mdxx + methamph combos..

yeah, to address the original question, i don't think that there's any "overstock" right now any more than there is at any other moment in time. Partially it's that MDA is a precursor to MDMA so it shortens the manufacturing process if the chemist/maker just decides that MDA is close enough. And some people really do prefer MDA to MDMA anyway, as fractal just stated above me. I've seen straight MDA sold for more than MDMA per 100 mg dose even when both were available. I guess my point is that it doesn't have so much to do with an excess of MDA, it's probably just that it's usually easier and cheaper to make a pill with MDA than with MDMA.

Iv been getting quanity of .g for awhile now and they havent been the same EVER. some are MDA, some are MDMA while some are MDMA/2c.b and even some are amp/MDA/MDMA and these are all the same size same stamp, and come out of lots of 100+pills. I dont have the means to get them like that anymore but now they are blue/white with blue specs. the best ones by far were the ones with 2c-b MDMA, as they had next to no crash and two had me floored but not in that mutant retarded MDMA way. (where you look fucking ugly)

and to address the question, thats how the pill game goes. you never know what your getting regaurdless of anything besides testing the pills. Iv also been seeing a TON of sas based molly, which has been MUCH better then the synthetic glittery stuff. the sas based molly s litteraly brown and has a cooling sensation when put on the tounge while the synthetic has a more bitter chemy taste.

when i tested mine that i got about in early oct with my marquis test it went from purple to black in about 30 seconds. Does that mean that i have more mda to mdma or is it vice versa. it was my first time using a testing kit.

They were everywhere all summer long. From the very very left end of the Midwest to the far far East coast, I've seen them everywhere. Because they were so popular for so long I'm led to believe that it is some crime syndicate, or maybe some country's government.

Last edited:
patternagainst said:
They were everywhere all summer long. From the very very left end of the Midwest to the far far East coast, I've seen them everywhere. Because they were so popular for so long I'm led to believe that it is some crime syndicate, or maybe the government.
My thoughts as well. but damn have they been good sometimes!!!! and cheap!!!! it used to be ahrd to find 100lots for less then 7up, these 5 up all day long.

Those lil buggers seem to be EVERYWHERE lol

they were (might still be) flooding the Ft. Myers/Naples area in Florida

these are flooding my area and im telling the truth when i say this, i get asked every day if i want to buy one

NO i dont want a fucking Gs up hoes down

i know they are cheap too and people are charging up the ass lol

that is all

snowboarder7791 said:
when i tested mine that i got about in early oct with my marquis test it went from purple to black in about 30 seconds. Does that mean that i have more mda to mdma or is it vice versa. it was my first time using a testing kit.

Marquis cannot tell the difference between MDMA & MDA. As Gen-E said earlier in this thread, you need a Robadope reagent for that.

White lady, G's up ho's down, These MDA pils are killing me

I can not stand these pills poisining NYC right now. Can the manufacture please take the extra step to add the methyl molecule to the MDA. I have taken so many of these pills and never have I felt the warmth and love of MDMA, cause its not MDMA obviously. I can not seem to get my hands on anything else, even in washington heights/inwood. I got double stamped blue bacardis. Those were MDMA, as were yellow smiley faces, sonic the hedgehog(Methamphetamine & MDMA), green cherry bombs, PINK dolphins, white mitsubishi's. The list goes on forever, but am I only one not happy about these white lady pills.

You guys are mean, sorry to fill up your forum with junk. I am new here. I should use the search feature I know, but please this white lady pill thing is frustrating me.