GreyTop HGH...the MIRACLE DRUG!!

VictorZ06

Bluelight Crew
Sup Fellas,

I used to mod this part of the board a few years back, but I suffered a nasty injury in an MMA match and have been out of the game for a bit trying to get better. After my docs started to help me with my injury, they noticed I had a few more back problems I was really unaware of. I knew I had them, but thought they got better. Had spondilosis, lumbar radiculapithy, spina bifida, and a fractured spine from my injury. Fucker took a flying knee kick to my back after the bell when my back was turned. I dropped like a sack of potatoes, but was sooooo pissed, I managed to get up and tear part of his scalp off his head at the start of the next round. Anyway....my docs wanted to put a shit load of metal rods, bolts, screws, etc. in my back. Looked like I was going to turn into Robocop. I refused to do it. So....I was on pain medicine and physical therapy for a long ass time.

During that time, I was taking a good amount of HGH...without my doctor knowing. After my last checkup with my doctor and pain management doctor, they couldn't believe how well I recovered so well. They were in awe. This shit right here saved my life....

eu56p3.jpg

It's a fairly new brand of HGH that isn't all that expensive. I admit that at first, my hands, wrists, ankles, and feet were all swollen from the stuff. My body did retain a bit of water, but that's because I wasn't working out the way I used to. BUT, the water I retained acted like a lubricant...or like "WD-40" for my back. Before taking this stuff, I was not able to touch my feet while standing....3 months later, I had no problem doing so. I had lost a good 30 lbs because I was not able to train, but I got it all back thanks to these new "GreyTops". I also dropped about 2% points of bf. I got real hard and vascular mighty fast. My arms started to look like roadmaps. And when I say "GreyTops"....I don't mean generic shit. The BRAND of the company that makes these GreyTop kits is called "The Grey Top". I posted a picture for you guys to see. Just be careful, if you guys plan on getting this miracle HGH, just be sure they have the proper box, labels, authentication sticker to verify on line, etc. I've seen a lot of fakes going around.

I might not be doing anymore MMA, but I got my figure back. I put back the 30 lbs. that I lost. Yes, I did run a few short AAS cycles to help promote growth from the new muscle cells that the HGH created, but I feel like a new person and my doctors are baffled as to how well and how fast I recovered. I really want to tell them how fuckn stupid they are for not prescribing people with injuries this shit...but I held back. Not sure if it's available outside the US, I have not seen them in Europe....just the USA. I used to use Serostim HGH for many years, and this shit is half the price and just as good. So for you guys looking to try or continue to use HGH, the REAL "GreyTops" are the way to go. I'm in awe with this stuff....and if you can get it, use it. It's a miracle drug and I plan on using it for the rest of my life!!! My skin also looks better, I have more energy, my back doesn't hurt when I f*ck, etc. I'm one happy camper! I don't want any more mass so I don't really run that many cycles. Just a few short test/tren blasts every so often to feed the new muscle cells. Just had to share this with you fellas.

/V

I was wondering where the hell you've been. You and artofwar (rip my friend) put a lot of great info into this board. Welcome back

Yeah....sorry for being MIA. Just been trying to get back on track....docs told me NO WEIGHTS! My life changed. Lifting was my life and I had to change my entire lifestyle. Lost weight, (became anemic as well for a few months) so I had so much going on...wife left me, shit was a mess. I'll be around more often though, I have been doing nothing but study and read journals. I just thank God for GH....shit really saved me fellas.

/V

WAIT WHAT??? ART OF WAR PASSED????

OMG....this is horrible. I knew him fairly well and we did exchange a lot of info together. God bless him and his family....too young....too soon. Not right and not fair.....damn. RIP

/V