• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green Monkeys; Bay area?

glengx

Greenlighter
So i just picked up a couple of these from my hook and i searched on pillreports but the only review i saw looked nothing like the pill i have. its a dark greenish color with a imprint of a monkey just like the bape pills. except the word bape does not appear on the back. any news on these pills if they are good/bad?

I dunno if color matters, but I just got some orange bapes and I tested them no MDMA :(.

Kinda ticked.

the same pill only orange are here in little rock ark. deff. piperazines!!! worst hangover ever not worth the time or money!!! i know it could be another pill but i wouldn't risk it!

Remember guys - testing kits do not react to piperazines. Gotta test, test, test these days! Boo piperazines! :(

Shit...I hope these aren't piperazines. I know someone rolling for their first time and it's looking like this is the pill they'll be taking. What a terrible first experience that would be!

kzorro said:
Shit...I hope these aren't piperazines. I know someone rolling for their first time and it's looking like this is the pill they'll be taking. What a terrible first experience that would be!

Don't do that to them! Just tell them to wait :) I know it can be a bummer and disappointing for a newbie to be told: "no, you can't have these!", but they'll be glad you did in the long run.