• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

green ? marks

the 'fat tony' theory sounds correct.
i have seen dodgy ?'s, they are close to the originals, except bigger, slightly different colour and bigger ? imprint.
now if there are fakes that are exactly the same press as the good ?'s, then this theory sounds reasonable indeed.
mind you, i have had green ?'s from three different batches, all of the same description, and they have all been fantastic and in the "oh-my-god" realm of pills. until i see these so called "dodgy" ?'s with exactly the same press - i will remain sceptical.
8)

only problem with that theory in context of what i mentioned is that the ? marks are packed with MDMA and many ppl had the same batch from me the same night said they were fine. ALthough me and 2 others had definate problems with em. I felt really bad, my body was itching randomly and it went numb ....who knows?
smile.gif

PS they also looked high quality and were hard well pressed.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by robE (edited 23 August 2001).]

Just a thought.. Ive had *really* intense body rushes off these before and this could be passed off as being "numb". Your whole body is tingling so intensely. Dunno bout you guys but i lovvvee that heh..
2c

Dude i love those rushes too and i know what they feel like
biggrin.gif

these were definately not rushes , my whole body was completely numb my friend was pinching me and me and him coudln't feel ANYTHING!!! this went on for about 10 minutes only though so that was lucky. I have had many E's before and have never felt this. I thought i was going to die seriously!!

Fat tony - re conspiracy theory. Your prolly not far off the track
smile.gif

I reckon they come in nice and strong, and get released, building up a good reputation.
Then they get crushed up, weakened and repressed. The colour always seems lighter than the first batch and they are never as strong.

Everyone's neurochemistry is different, maybe you just need a break robE .. either way no more green question marks for you! ;P

hehe thats right no more for me!
------------------
Yeah nice one brov!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by robE (edited 24 August 2001).]

robE (the original poster):
Your experience sounds really shitty, and it certainly seems like this pill had a cocktail of some sort in it. Alot of the effects you described seemed like DXM effects.
DXM + MDMA Hyperthetical: You passed thru the first plateau with the speedy anxiety, and the itching... and went into the second with the dream like state and the numb, stoned feeling.. The pill had MDMA in it as well, thus making it test positive (and heightening the DXM experience).
I may be completely off here, but it seems to explain things a bit. Have you ever robo-tripped (DXM) before?
By the way, opiates in pills are stupidly uncommon to my knowledge. Apparently there's no point putting them in pill form because they are not not very orally-active.
------------------
-----
How d'yah like bass?

It does sound like a DXM trip - however...
This bad green ? experience is an isolated incident, and no other people have experienced these sensations (to the best of my knowledge).
Also, there were a couple of some months back, of pills possibly[/i\ containing opiates. Check for reports on Red CK's.
8)

It does sound like a DXM trip - however...
This bad green ? experience is an isolated incident, and no other people have experienced these sensations (to the best of my knowledge).
Also, there were a couple of some months back, of pills possibly[/i\ containing opiates. Check for reports on Red CK's.
8)

wow thanks for that suedama.
Yeah what you described is what it was like. are there any detremental effects on the brain as a result of DXM? I feel ok now. Im just wondering if its known to damage memory receptors or concentration or anything like that? I guess one hit should be ok.
thanks,
Rob