• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Green Malay Kratom

marksman

Bluelighter
Hi All,

I tried two teaspoons of the above last weekend, and have to say I didn't notice very profound effects.

Do others often find that with this strain of K they have to take a high dose?

Note I also have no opioid tolerance, this is the first opioid I have tried.

No, and dosages of plant like unstandardized drugs vary from time to vendor.

Personally Green Malay felt just as strong as the Borneo I had, but did have an higher chance of naussea when dosed over a certain limit. But I have had powders that were up to 4 times stronger or not even 1/2 as strong. Moral, start small empty stomach and work your way up?

Thanks Emkee.

I will try the above, I believe it was a reputable vendor too.

Almost no euphoria though, maybe the vendor wasn't as reputable as I thought. I will try again this weekend.

It's certainly not weird to feel one strain while an other seems to do nothing. Your experience with other strains was better I hope marksman.
Borneo is my fav, in me right now, love it how a good dose numbs a little. Haven't had that happen in a while.
Green Malay is my second favorite, I feel it resembles Borneo red vein some ways but differs enough to give it it's uniqueness.

This happened when I tried the famous Thai kratom [maeng da I believe] gave me no high what so ever. Others swear by it.

I heard the one to take is ultra enhanced indo. and the source was one of the best known kratom figures on bluelight

I heard the one to take is ultra enhanced indo. and the source was one of the best known kratom figures on bluelight

Of course UEI is usually very strong but that is extract, not plain leaf, and it's usually smart to avoid using extracts a lot because they raise your tolerance.

From my vendor Green Malay is my favorite, but it's difficult if not impossible to discuss strains across vendors because what one vendor calls green malay may not be what another calls Green Malay.

It's not like with weed with there is an actual strain called Sour Diesel that can be verified as that.

I mean I think it IS true that do exist a few real strains that can be tested and proven as such and honestly I don't really know much about it or which ones those are, but still, I think most of the time what every vendor has is different.

Kratom really isn't named by strain it's named by country of origin or region it's found.

The last post hit it on the head but even there you usually arent going to get Kratom from a given nation. If you are in a Western nation you will almost certaibly be getting Kratom from Java or Mindanao with a bunch of stupid fake labels. As for the word "Green," that is all there is. The veins can come in two colours depending upon the season but the keaf is always green.

You can get so high you puke off a half tsp if you are opioid naive. AT least from my vendor :)