• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green AOL's

AireePotter

Bluelighter
Anyone know how good these are in comparison to the bomb pills that have been going around these days? It actually has the BIC dude from the pencils and shit on it. These are in California...pleaseeee let me know!

I haven't heard of these being around in a while....new batch maybe? Or some throwbacks that someone let go of? Do they have glitter in them?

they DO have glitter in them! and they leave powder behind...I posted up a report on pillreports... the marquis might have had few orange/brown spots though. Did you say the Marquis test was a better indicator for speed? And if those results showed up, about how much speed do you think it contained, enough for a bad comedown or no sleep?

To me, the Marquis is easier to use to spot amp because of the orange color change. If you saw a couple of orange spots, it could be an indicator of a small amount of amp, but how much, nobody can be sure of. How quickly did these spots pop up?

I looked at your pic/report and wow, the glitter in those pills is much larger than the last batch I saw. They also look different than the last batch. Check out these threads for the 'old' batch: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=2589170

PS - Thanks for posting the testing results! :)

If the orange/brown spots came up within, say, 1-3 seconds would that be an indicator of more speed than if it came within 3-6+ seconds? Due to the air and such..

AireePotter said:
If the orange/brown spots came up within, say, 1-3 seconds would that be an indicator of more speed than if it came within 3-6+ seconds? Due to the air and such..

I see what you're trying to get at, but there's no way to tell how much speed is in the pill by how long it took the Marquis to change. :(

I have a very good "friend" of mine who has tried the Red AOL's, by the name alone you can tell they are an old brand. I think they first started floating around in california in 97ish...give or a take a few years.

Anyways, the Red AOL's are said to be good, probably contain some caffeine and a good amount of MDMA.

I don't know about the Green AOLS though.