Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Great Movies That Most People Haven't Even Seen

LL: Biloxi Blues is a great movie!!! It's been awhile since I seen anyone bring that movie up!!

CC: I'm with you on the truth about cats and dogs..

Thanks for this thread it's given me some homework!!

Metropolis. First Sci-Fi movie ever... 'Nuff said. It was the defining film that made the Genre, and even if you have to watch it thirty times, because it moves soo slowly you fall asleep every time, you must watch it. It actually took around fifty times though, because I'd always put it in after work, and pass out stoned trying to watch it.

Withnail and I
Why hasn't everyone seen it??
Heavenly Creatures
This is quite disturbing - I really enjoyed it. Have you read the book - I haven't - does it actually have excerts from her diary?
BETTLEJUICE
Don't you mean films nobody's watched for a long time? ;) (great film:))
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
:D:D

I would say "THE BIG FINISH" but I doubt it's to be found anywhere - it's just a college-student production that passed through PoundLand - but worth much much more than a quid :D:D

"Four Rooms" was pretty good.. alot people i know haven't seen it.
"Serpico" was really good, and "John Carpenter's The Thing" was one of the best horror movies made IMO.
"Hurley Burley" was amazing, and "Warriors" was good too.
..Oh yeah, and "The Killing Fields".

SERPICO ---omg my favorite, i forgot to list that. :D
HAppy birthday to me - Classic camp 80s horror
She Devil and Death becomes Her ---i dont see these mentioned too often but they are DEF in my (and my friends) favorite film list for as long as i can remember!!!

"Wild Style" was a wicked movie, and i don't know anyone aside from a few people who've seen that.

ChrisC said:
"Wild Style" was a wicked movie, and i don't know anyone aside from a few people who've seen that.

Love that film, with Zorro correct? bad acting, but a great film about graph

^^yeah, the acting was bad, but as far as i've seen, it's the one of the best movies about the the birth of hip hop/ subway graphitti... There were no actors, everyone in the movie was part of the culture at the time.

Oh yeah, "Man Bites Dog", andy worhol's "Trash-1970", and "American Movie" were all good, pretty much unknown movies too.. That's all i'm gonna list.

Oh yeah, and "Slacker"... that's it.

Last edited:
"I would add grave of the fireflies"

One of the best war films ever made. I think everyone could benefit from seeing it.