• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Grapefruit potentiation.... Are there any good Grapefruit supplements on the market??

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi people,

I've been using grapefruit regularly for about a month. Quick tip if you are making poppy pod tea it is an excellent potentiator using either fresh grapefruit or pure grapefruit juice, as well as, or instead of water be careful though as from reading studies and my own personal experience it apparently increases the impact cooking with it by 40-120%. White grapefruit is the best but red, Ruby and pink are also effective. If not actually cooking with it having some about hour before also magnifies it.

I'm now however only using the stove espresso machine method and cooking with it is dangerous!!! I think the bits in it slightly clog it up and anything which is working under extreme pressure this is not something you should try. I've guinea pigged twice and had to rescue makers before a potential fruity napalm grenade altered my life.

I have seen dozens of different grapefruit all seemingly slightly different advertised, generally in pill or tablet form. Does anyone have any experience or scientifically knowledge on if any of these would be a better option than the fruit itself and if they could safely be used using the stove espresso maker method .

Thanks folks

I've heard different things. That the 100% White grapefruit juice from concentrate like Ocean Spray has more of what you want. But then again that person was trailer trash and possibly a white supremacist.

I love fresh grapefruit