• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Grandfather funeral in less than 8 our, which meds to help with emotions ?

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi. Today Is funeral of my grandfather and i hate funerals so i need to be moderately sedated yet still do not fall asleep.

Is it ok to take 200-400mg modafinil, 3-5 mg alprazolam and dihydrocodeine 120-240mg ? I think of using modafinil and DHC first because they last a long time And than 2 hours prior event add an alprazolam ? This should be good for acting like sober but emotionally numb. Also AD's , vortioxetine and bupropion but that should be ok to take at 5pm asi every other day. Unless, bupropion + vortioxetine + modafinil will be like an ultimate antidepressant with speedy effects while also raising serotonine to balance it out.
1x (150mg caffeine + vitB6 + L-theanine, ashwaganda root extract and rhodiela extract + citicoline) pills would be too much or unnecesarry while using modafinil i gues. Should i be ok ?

Very sorry for your loss. I would stick with just alprazolam and maybe the codeine. You probably won't want a speedy type medication and taking uppers and downers together can sometimes not feel the best.
Not knowing you i couldn't safely say taking all of that would be safe.
The benzo will take the anxiety away, just start with a small amount shortly before the service and add more if you're still nervous. Same with the codeine.
Sadly there's no magic pill cocktail that will take away your feelings but benzos and opioids will numb you up a bit, but that is a slippery slope. My addiction started with numbing myself for a funeral and years later i'm still fighting addiction so please try not to do it often. Sometimes we just have to go through the grief process sober.
Again sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry for your loss
I’d probably start slow or where your comfort level is (maybe slightly plus) & then stack up from there as needed, you can always stack up but not down as much you know .. hope that made any sense
Gentle hug 💜

Very sorry for your loss. I would stick with just alprazolam and maybe the codeine. You probably won't want a speedy type medication and taking uppers and downers together can sometimes not feel the best.
Not knowing you i couldn't safely say taking all of that would be safe.
The benzo will take the anxiety away, just start with a small amount shortly before the service and add more if you're still nervous. Same with the codeine.
Sadly there's no magic pill cocktail that will take away your feelings but benzos and opioids will numb you up a bit, but that is a slippery slope. My addiction started with numbing myself for a funeral and years later i'm still fighting addiction so please try not to do it often. Sometimes we just have to go through the grief process sober.
Again sorry for your loss.
I am prescribed dihydrocodeine for many years, even alprazolam and sometimes diazepam and my tolerance to opi and benzo Is Huge. Now i use ONLY as needed And today i need to calm nervousness, stress but i don't want to look like I'm fcked up on something, so modafinil Is for purpose od reducing excesive cognitive sedation and potential balance issues. And it makes me a little bit more happy and ready to join conversation with my family ( there Will be at least 30 people ). Bupropion and modafinil together makes me feel like i am more ready...And my mood Is higher , reactions faster.
Thanks guys.