Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Granddaddy Purp/Rotating Blunts) - SemiExperienced- Mystic Exotic Dancers

Waffle Sock

Bluelighter
Setting: approximately 2230 @ a high end strip club on a Saturday night

Firstly, I'd like to say that prior this experience, I was opposed to visiting strip clubs or throwing money to the dancers. Before my arrival to the club, I had toked a blunt of GDP; pre-game,if you will.

2300 I am at the club, sitting close to the stage, about 5 feet away from the dancers. Put another blunt in rotation. My high level is 7/10. The music is more pleasurable, even though I am not a fan of the particular genre (southern American rap). The reverberation of the bass, the delivery of the boastful musical lyrics, the way the multi-colored lights rapidly reflect off of the dancers on stage who were gyrating seductively was mesmerizing. Because of the physical environment, the strip club began to take on some kind of mystical setting.

2330 Another blunt is put into rotation. My high level is 9.5/10. At this point, I am stoned to almost dysfunctional. I approach the stage with a handful of $1 bills when the hottest dancer premiers on stage solo. My eyes are barely open, and I'm breathing through my mouth. My movements seem to have reduced to 40% the regular speed. As I approach the stage, she comes closer to me in a sultry manner. The way the barrage of multi-colored lights showered her perfectly curvaceous body, long flowing hair, and flawless facial features made this seem like a dream. It was just me and her in the building. I almost forgot where I was. I did not see anyone else because of the contrast of the darkness of the perimeter of the club and all of the lights centered on the woman. I began to slowly peel off the $1 bills and nonchalantly throw them on her as she danced. She puts her face close to mine as our eyes meet. She appeared very exotic. She smelled like sweet fruits. I wanted to literally eat her then bang her. I inquired about her ethnicity. She told me she was Black and Cambodian. She also whispered something in my ear which I couldn't understand. I was hypnotized during the proverbial ritual of "making it rain" on her with this seemingly useless paper. I take on a guilty pleasure indulging in this mindless, somewhat misogynistic ritual.

2340 I become aware that mostly everyone in the club is beholding how stupefied I am. I take a seat as the song concludes and immediately get a table dance from another woman. I look around and see all the beautiful women and am amazed that they all came here for my pleasure. I shall return under the spell of a different combination of herbs; perhaps mushrooms and pot. :D

Last edited: