• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

I think this game should be good. Technically, Rockstar has been working on this since around 2008. If it's taken them this long, then there is bound to be a perfect game coming out soon.

Downloading San Andreas onto my ps3 right now. Didn't even know it was available. I'm pretty happy about that. This should hold me over.

i think im finally gonna buy ballad of gay tony.

this still gonna come out later this year? even with new 360 possibly coming out?

Downloading San Andreas onto my ps3 right now. Didn't even know it was available. I'm pretty happy about that. This should hold me over.

All the GTA's that appeared on the PS2 are available for download now. Which is good timing as my ps3 I've had since launch day with backward compatibility finally broke last month, losing the 400+ albums I had on there, as I never backed up the hard drive. So annoyed GTA 5 has been pushed back til September, especially with the ps4 coming out not long after that.

Ah, good to know. San Andreas was really the best one in my opinion but I'll most likely have to download 3 & vice city just to have it on the ps3 any way.
I didn't know ps3s were originally backwards compatible. It really hurt that they stopped doing that.

Also both liberty city stories and vice city stories are releasing on psn too.

so there's lots of gta to replay available to make the time fly between now and ... *sigh* september... i'll be playing rocksmith.

^ There's always the chance of a port.

But really, that doesn't matter - it's going to be a huge success anyway.

Who?

New trailers coming April 30. One for each character.