The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Grains v. Meth Shards in Midwest?

a40oztohell

Bluelighter
Generally in my experience (more recent ones specifically), Ive had lots of meth that is grain-like be VERY bad quality. I mean even shorter duration, even when I smoke or shoot enough for my tolerance level, but rarely I get this same kind and it'll be CRAZY strong.. Like competing foe some of the strongest ive tried. Then of course shards are generally better in general.. Even these small pea sized .25 are pretty strong for a shot, but last time i had clear I was getting really poor quality gear that was in these beautiful shard forms. Anyone experience this too? Am I getting cheated out of real stuff (like being cut) or is it as simple as one batch is better than another?

Can't say for sure without testing it really. Feel free to upload some pics if you'd like.

You mean like rice grains?

I'm over in central Indiana and I haven't been getting anything but fat shards the last 3-4 times, granted I don't really do enough of it to constantly get it so sample size is small. All-in-all though from what I have had and what I have seen others get, it's not the little baby like grains lol