Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GOT SLUTS?" - The *official* HOT SLUTS! FAQ

doofqueen said:
but slut is such a 'bad' word 8(

This FAQ isn't meant to be a debate on whether SLUTS! are good or bad. Simply that they exist and a few helpful pointers on where to find them. A great man once said that anyone who saw the words "HOT SLUT!" and took offence to it were HOT SLUTS! themselves and either didn't like they way they treated themselves or they siply weren't aware they would become HOT SLUTS! later. After the break, we'll finish off with SDB' "Final Thought"

-----
BUY STOCKS!
-----
SELL BONDS!
-----

SDB's
"Final Thought "

If you are a HOT SLUT! then great! If you aren't, then that is great too. This world needs a little less prejudice and a little more understanding if we are all going to get along. I mean, if we can walk out on the street and loudly say "Hark! You there! You are a HOT SLUT!" what is stopping us from visiting our arctic friends and cursing them by hurling abuse at them such as "Hello there! You are a bunch of COLD INUITS!"

So remember: take care of yourselves-and each other.

Good night

fark man

We really need a sdb.com

for those mornings, when we really cant be bothered heading out into the real world

sf20000204.gif

sf20000205.gif

sf20000206.gif

Ah sweet SinFest - I love it

Top stuff SDB and RR. Haven't laughed so hard in a while!

Bah hah!! OMFG i remember one of these conversations! Pft!!

WHoever said we need a SDB.com - i think they may just be right... or perhaps very very wrong... =D ;)

Aw yeah - that has made my moring live-able now... so now i'm off to uni to search for some HOT SLUTS! Heh heh heh. :)

>You know your an official Hot Slut when your ex boyfriends 15 year old sex bunny still rankles at the sight of you 6 months after things went ass up, cause the poor little bunny knows you screwed him better then she ever will.

disclaimer: this information is neither based nor in any way related to actual events or persons. apparently.

I see no mention of melted cheese body platters SDB ;)

hahaha

classic work boys!

This rocks!!

now i know what has been missing from my life....... Cheese no i mean HOT SLUTS!!

if there is a fan club i want in i want the hole kit and kaboodle....mmmmmm hot sluts mmmmmm

this made me larf soo much that stuff that wasn't snot came out my nose!!

again this rocks

Dear Editor...

After being a regular reader of your column for quite some time. I have become intrigued with this idea of "hot sluts" and I must ask....

corch-skirt.JPG

...is THIS a hot slut?

-plaz out-

(and we miss you corchbox)

^^^^^^

BWAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!! Wrong on sooo many levels. =D

Check MATE!!!

DJC*

dear me. /\/\/\/\

that was a waste of download data limit wasnt it???

;)