• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Got my hands on a small amount of oxycodone BASE not the HCL.

Oxymuncher

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I recently got my hands on some oxycodone base powder. I was just want to reiterate I know that smoking a normal tablet or instant release powder from a capsule is stupid and dangerous. But what about pure oxycodone base before it's gone through the process to turn into HCL.

Do the same rules apply to H as they do to oxy?

I.e.: With H if it's base or #3 you can smoke it.

Tldr; Can you smoke non oxycodone HCL and instead just oxycodone base. Is it the equivilent of base cocaine?

Thanks
R

I would be extremely careful with this because it could actually be fentanyl, in which case it could make you drop even after smoking a small amount. Are you in the US?

I would be extremely careful with this because it could actually be fentanyl, in which case it could make you drop even after smoking a small amount. Are you in the US?
I am in the UK; as far as otherp peoplel have said re: test kits it is not fentany.. My tollerence is high enough to deal with fentanyl as I always test a tiny tiny amount first anyway.

Assuming it is oxycodone base;; what would be the most efficnet way to absorb it and have it hit me quickly?

I’m super curious how one gets their hands on pure oxy base.. But just eat it or smoke it. Oxy has great oral BA and will convert to salt in the stomach.

-GC

I’m super curious how one gets their hands on pure oxy base.. But just eat it or smoke it. Oxy has great oral BA and will convert to salt in the stomach.

-GC
This is an old thread but there are surface websites that disguise themselves as "chemical research websites" and sell base drugs of all sorts.

You have to watch out as many are dodgey. However, there are legit ones out there. Gotta do your research.

This is an old thread but there are surface websites that disguise themselves as "chemical research websites" and sell base drugs of all sorts.

You have to watch out as many are dodgey. However, there are legit ones out there. Gotta do your research.

I don’t believe it’s all scams. You’re telling me there’s sites selling oxycodone freebase? I just.. don’t believe it lol. Sure other drugs ya, but oxycodone isn’t some you find pure unless your close friends with a chemist.

-GC

Yeah I can almost guarantee that any site selling what they claim to be pure oxycodone powder, is actually selling some fent analogue or other potent RC opioid, possibly cut to make it less potent, and claiming it's oxy. There are quite a number of highly potent RC opioids now that ar not fentanyl analogues so they won't test positive with fent strips.

I don’t believe it’s all scams. You’re telling me there’s sites selling oxycodone freebase? I just.. don’t believe it lol. Sure other drugs ya, but oxycodone isn’t some you find pure unless your close friends with a chemist.

-GC
It easily could be too good to be true, but here's my take on it:

I've seen them myself, they're research chemical websites that sell all sorts wholesale. You'd have to go on trustpilot and look at reviews/do some digging (a lot/as much digging as possible.)

It's surprising how easy it is to get hold of drugs on the surface web. Even in the UK there are surface websites that sell mushroom growing kits for "research" and it's totally legal as well. I know friends that have purchased from such websites and grown good shrooms.

Ik shrooms are totally different to freebase oxy, but these websites do exist. I'm just pointing out how many legal loopholes exist for these companies to be able to. Whilst the oxy they sell is 9/10 times not going to be actual oxy, I do believe there are websites that sell it; that's how so many oxies are able to be pressed. Yeah, many have fent in them but there are plenty of oxy presses that are actual oxy. Many people that press them get the freebase stuff from such websites.

However, you could be right, maybe they don't exist and/or the ones that do just don't sell legit oxy freebase. It's not impossible though and from what I've seen, it's plausible.

There are a lot in the US as well as China. Oxy (as well as all drugs pretty much) is produced cheaply in China and if you can find a legit Chinese (or any other, it's just cheaper in China) website that sell RC then you'd be able to get it in bulk for a good price.

They often offer samples for a cheap price like I said so if you wanna look into it, the best thing you could do is purchase a sample after looking into the company and have them tested by sending it to Wenidos.org as they test anything for free and give you the results of everything that's in the compound.

I know for a fact you can get freebase Xanax powder very easily on the dark web, quite a lot of vendors sell it for very cheap when it comes to mg : price ratio. These sellers may get them from actual pharma companies but also these RC manufacturers. It wouldn't surprise me if legit pharma companies actually bought their shit from these Chinese manufacturers and these Chinese manufacturers took it upon themselves to make a "research chemical" website to be able to sell their goods to anybody at a higher price to make more money.