• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Got "Ketamine", need answer what it was (Possible health warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statement

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am new here so if my post is in the wrong place, remove it in it's own place. My English is also not that good but i'll try my best.

So yeah, i met this dude and got "Ketamine". Firstly, the compound is VERY sticky and sticks into anything and kinda bounces of anything you try to make a line with.
Looks a bit like you would move a magnet against another magnet. This makes it a bit difficult to make a line. Eyeballing 3 similar lines are almost an impossible task because of the compounds stickiness and bouncing effect.

Then i snorted it. The burn was INSANE. I mean like 2C-B x10. Tears running down my face and i felt the burning inside my nose, my forehead, back of my head and my ear. The pain subsides after a while but it leaves you with the worst flu like symptom you've ever had. My nose was stocked like a motherfucker, and "water" was just running out of my nose but i couldn't get any air thru the nostril. I also tried to smoke it and it tasted like cherry but after 3-4 hits my lungs where so blasted that i'm glad that they didn't stop working. My friend injected it and said that he felt the burning sensation almost everywhere in his body. Stocked nose remains the day after and doesn't get any better before in a few days.
The burning sensation was something very new to me and i've snorted almost every drug you can imagine. This was just something different.

I'm not going to write a full on story of the drug, but i wan't to share some effects i recall.
It was dissociative, no doubt about that. It hit's about 5-10 min. after snorting. It's a disso, so you know that it starts slow, goes up, comes down, BUT leaves you with a flu. Re-dosing was the worst, because you had to "empty" your already damaged nostril, cus you don't wanna have your both nostrils stocked. But yeah, i re-dosed maybe 2-3 times but from the last dose you just become a manic lunatic and laugh to every single thing, and come up with such a low level jokes you can imagine, and loudly laugh at them. It was fun yes, but was not Ketamine. Actually it felt a bit metallic. Like the powder itself was like quicksilver.

Anyone got idea what compound this could be? Definitely not Ketamine, but maybe some analogue. Deschloroketamine? Some another analogue? Maybe not even an analogue? I really can't describe the effects better because they where ketamine-like but not Ketamine. My concern is the nostril damage it may cause. Have anybody had similar effects of some RC disso recently? I really wonder what this compound was.

And again, i'm new here, so if my post is in the wrong place, please remove it to it's own place.

xx

Last edited:
The worst drug to snort that is related to ketamine (by its structural or family of compounds) is diphenidine.
This drug must not be taken viia insuffulation. Other rois are ok.

Have a read of the big and dandy of this chemical and see how it fits.
It generally requires 50mg + for activity so is easy to seperate from many other rc dissociatives.

Not a great dissociative but active. Biggest drawback is the amnesia. Lol.

Hope this helps.

We don’t do substance IDs here OP.

We could only speculate what it might be. I don’t know what you’d do to figure out what it is short if sending it to a lab, because I don’t know if any dancesafe-esque pills tests focus on dissociatives.

I have to agree with my co Mod above that this discussion will just go round & round in pointless circles. Sorry, but I need to close this.

This site might help you to determine what Ketamine is & isn't in your quest to figure out what you consumed. Good Luck !
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

Status
Not open for further replies.