Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Got caught with MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky93

Greenlighter
Hi guys, not sure if this is in the right section..

I recently got caught outside a club with 8 pure mdma caps

I think i got setup by cops, 2 hot girls asked me to meet them outside if i could get them pills, i took some from a mate and proceeded to walk outside and bang, 2 cop grabbed me, searched me and got them.

My question is, what do you think i will get charged with? What should i say to the judge?

I have never been to court before, or had any drug charges, and i was planning on saying i am addicted/dependant and My tolerance is high that's why i had 8

Any suggestions? I am in Queensland:?:?

8 could probably get away with personal ammount but dont hold me to that.do u know how much mg was in each cap? they would do it on weight not the amount of caps you have.someone correct me if im wrong i dont have much experience dealing with this sorta thing

I think it was 0.7 in each. Just a normal dose. Maybe a lil higher im really not too sure.

70x8=560mg that could possibly be classed as a personal amount check your states laws on whats considered a personal amount :) i think anything over a gram is considered intent to sell/supply not %100 on that tho

70x8=560mg that could possibly be classed as a personal amount check your states laws on whats considered a personal amount :) i think anything over a gram is considered intent to sell/supply not %100 on that tho

Thanks mate ! What is the easiest way to check my state laws?

speak to a lawyer.
i'm sorry but we can't answer legal questions - it would just be irresponsible.
if money's a problem, contact legal aid. sorry dude - you're not doing yourself any (legal) posting this on a public forum.
think its best that i close it. PM me if you have any queries.
all the best, it's a shitty situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.