• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Got a sealed suboxone strip, nothing but piece of paper inside!?

Ariciph

Greenlighter
I just opened a 8/2mg suboxone strip i had acquired earlier that day, and all that was inside was a piece of envelope cut to the size of a strip, im sure i got ripped off but i gotta say im not even to mad, that would have to had been quite a process to replace the sub and reseal the package, i inspected the whole thing before i opened it, it was sealed all around with the same laminations as another package i had, i couldnt find even one small sign of tempering. Has anyone else ever had something like this happen?

Thats really odd.....did you stick the envelope under your tounge, could be something,lol. But HR, I know so I want tell ya to do that..really odd since you say the packageing was all sealed and all

Are you sure they didn't just seal the end with heat? its really not hard to make it look almost never opened

I had that happen before too. I had 5 strips all sealed but all had little brown square papers inside that reminded me of bandaids.

Ariciph, welcome to BL! Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines! P.S That really sucks man, one hell of a way to be burned. Please be careful and be safe!