Good Tripping Music for LSD

Grateful Dead and Tool
I remember years ago coming out of the Long Beach Arena after a Grateful Dead show in 1988. We saw this big biker dude coming out of the show raving about the show. So he says "yeah man, that was the best, the Dead are the best.......... nothing better than the Grateful Dead. And Motorhead, the Dead and Motorhead." LOL too funny. His two favorite bands.

I listen to just about anything tripping. One time I stood up to a Arch Enemy song and started doing the same motions the singer was doing on the TV was quite hilarious
This is it

I am the center of this universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me
It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I've designed
I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

I am the creator of this universe
And all that it was meant to be
So that we might learn to see
The foolishness that lives in us
And stupidity that we must suss
How to banish from our minds
And if you call this living I must be blind

The Blotter Sessions: Brain Oil (25.11.2022).
HQ

by tEkNi:KoL

Another deeper harder techy house session, with some nice lift moments but always returning to a techier flow, lots of nice (ooh!, these go together nicely!) moments and plenty of swirling drum patterns to keep energy high!

I enjoyed this set, hope you do!

Please like and repost, but most imperatively have fun!
EZ
tEkNiKoL

UpqyjRpl.gif

Last edited:

uFrl1Kvl.jpg

A delve into some tougher club sounding techy house.
I have been on holiday and missed my decks, so needed a bit of a stomp about and this is the resulting mix.
It was great fun to record and its got a nice flow through some different sounds and classic samples and noise all wrapped together in a tough techy groove!
Hope you enjoy
Please like, repost and let me know what you think?
EZ
tEkNi:KoL

:tunein:

:rockon:

Listen to this and stare off into the midnight sky. Grim bruh :hellmo: