• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Good starting dose of hydrocodone?

MagickalKat777 said:
To be honest, redosing doesn't seem to reduce the potency at all (for me) from what I'm experiencing so far.

I took 22.5mg the next day all at once and hit the same level of high.

My stomach is really really sensitive though and every time I get to the place I want to be, I feel like I'm going to puke the whole time. Its a REALLY crappy feeling.

if you lie down it should help the nausea (almost immediately, at least for me).

good question for DB. good question for the search engine too. :p

if you can take on the challenge snorting is more efficient. i snorted one 5/500 mg pill and it had the same buzz of like 15 mg oral of the same thging. only it last shorter. plus I heard that mucous membranes only absorb water soluble things and apap is not.

when i first started recreationally i took 15mg of hydro and got all itchy (it used to bug me , but now i find i miss the itch, i do occasionally get it with a bottle of tussive though) at my worst i was taking 40 to 50 mg about 3 times a day and now i can catch a buzz off of 10 to 20 mg again but still no itch
i weigh 230 btw

edit ... this should serve as a general idea of where to start (10 to 20mg) and a warning of where you WILL end up if not careful
thank god i am not a big drinker is all i can say

helpful hint... once you start taking them more than 2 or 3 times a week you might want to take a break and slow down (rec only of course)
stupid broken back and online doctors they took all of the fun out of it

Dude I hope you are talking about extracting the hydro somehow before snorting that shit. 500mg of APAP up the nose dosen't sound like a fun time to me.

15-30mg(empty stomach; no food for atleast 4-5 hours) depending on how sensitive u think u are to opiates....15 for the lower end, 30 for the higher end.

personally if u arent a pussy, 25-30mg is where its at!

...also as someone else said, 22.5mg is a great dose and is easy to dose out especially when u are getting 7.5mg hydro pills(which are certainly the most commonly diverted)because 3 pills multiplied by 7.5mg of hydro in each pill equals out to 22.5mg total.

either way i say ATLEAST 20mg if u want to actually experience it. both of my ex girls could handle 20mg without the negative side effects ruining anything...however it was not a weak dose for them either so its a great one for a noob.

MagickalKat777 said:
To be honest, redosing doesn't seem to reduce the potency at all (for me) from what I'm experiencing so far.

I took 22.5mg the next day all at once and hit the same level of high.

My stomach is really really sensitive though and every time I get to the place I want to be, I feel like I'm going to puke the whole time. Its a REALLY crappy feeling.

If you can find some in your house take some phenegran (sp?) with it or reglan. This will help with the nausea and also somewhat potentiate the hydro.