• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Good Pills UK /Ireland 2011

down south west uk had some blue lacoste this weekend and can honestly say they are the best pills ive seen/had for literally about 4-5 years! fuckin rushed my twat off all night, maaad euphoria, body rushes etc, was doing a bit of meph aswell but it was defo the pills(mdma) that fucked me! great mixed with a shite-load of k and nos on the way down! did 4 and basicaly no come down/harshness the next day, stopped rolling about 7am saturday then proceeded to drink cider in the sun all day! passed out 9.30 last night an jus woke up earlier lol feel absolutely fresh tho. defo gettin some more pills next weekend, shit these are like ones i used to do and love! good shit if they stay around for a while....

I had forgot about those - Ill have to add them to the list as there was a report made on them in January.

Only just registered on here. Some great beans floating around of late thankfully! Hopefully the pip days are long gone.

Yeah purple diamonds are nice. Havent tried q dance yet. Any good? And what about those pink VWs?

A new one to add to the list for March are yellow number 8's. I haven't consumed one yet, but I reckon these must be new as there is no reports on pillreports. I will let you know what they are like after I have taken one.
Has anyone else seen these and know what they are like?

Yeah purple diamonds are nice. Havent tried q dance yet. Any good? And what about those pink VWs?

Recently I've only had the speccled hearts. Lookin to get my hands on the VW'sw and Diamonds to give them a whirl though.

Roll on the good times 8o

A new one to add to the list for March are yellow number 8's. I haven't consumed one yet, but I reckon these must be new as there is no reports on pillreports. I will let you know what they are like after I have taken one.

not seen any reports but heard of them. What do they smell like?

Havent heard of them yet - have you checked the European drug discussion / Pills section?

May get a quicker answer, normally I dont put any on this list until theres a report up on them.

not seen any reports but heard of them. What do they smell like?

I can't really tell as I have a bit of a cold at the moment, but there is a sweet smell to them, nothing like aniseed or anything, so hopefully this is a good sign.

Havent heard of them yet - have you checked the European drug discussion / Pills section?

May get a quicker answer, normally I dont put any on this list until theres a report up on them.

I will be consuming one at the weekend, I would like to do a report on PR, I've never done a report before so I'll give it a go after the weekend.
I've checked all over for reports on these but can't find any. There was reports in USA and Australia, but not excactly the same pill. Same name but different size and colour. Plus they were pips, these will not be pips as I've always had good pills
Could you give me some advise on reporting on PR please, thanks

has anyone tested or seen a green dollar around currently north uk?

has anyone tested or seen a green dollar around currently north uk?

i had a chance to test them with marquis they went straight to black, not consumed but they look exactly the same as the red dutch dollars that were like 120-130 mg mdma

cheers matt, couldnt find any info on pillreports.com

i had wondered to myself about possible adulterants included in addition to mdma as they have a destinct trippy feel but then maybe im just starting to get old. also still have pips/other paranoia over any new ones that crop up.

ta

Three new presses added :)

Nice! wow we have a monthly section for new mdma pills, who would have thought it, already taking over the amount from last year and were only in april.

Also about the pills with a number "8" on them, my friend had some recently in germany, 180mg the guy said and were sold at 20euro each, pricey but in a festival in germany, he said they were very strong

Last edited:
anyone know of q dances around northern ireland atm aload of talk about them but havent seen them myself

I can confirm that the Yellow 8 Ball's are good.
They are not as good as the blue route 66's but they will take some beaten.

ive just been browsing through ecstasy discussion forums and on cha cha it says a red diamond is made up of mcpp?? what the f#ck is that? can someone help me on this cos i was wondering if their on about the pink diamonds that are around...

Ecstacy discussion is mainly Americans who use that forum, the pink diamonds in the UK are all good.

ive just been browsing through ecstasy discussion forums and on cha cha it says a red diamond is made up of mcpp?? what the f#ck is that? can someone help me on this cos i was wondering if their on about the pink diamonds that are around...

Ecstacy discussion is mainly Americans who use that forum, the pink diamonds in the UK are all good.

Remove the guesswork and simply buy a 9£ test kit !

Check the link at the top of Pillreports or PM me :) Still check the link though as we get paid :D