• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Good Lean Recipe??

back in the day i would make my lean with pineapple soda and a fuck ton of gobstoppers or whatever fruity hard candy i could find and of course, the syrup.

i find the super duper sweet pineapple soda really helps mask any medicine-y taste from the codeine. i’m one of those people that’s ultra sensitive to medicine tastes, so masking the taste as much as possible was essential and sprite didn’t do enough for me.

lean is typically made with sprite and jolly ranchers, so you can really kinda do whatever as long as you have the soda and hard candy.

He
i've made my own 'lean' but not with codeine, rather i made it with morphine but essentially it should be the same, get somthing sweet that he likes and basically crush them into that, make sure to add ALITTLE vodka (i say vodka because its the least appearent hard liquor to mix into stuff, and i mention this because without adding just abit of alcohol to somthing like this is that it'll start to deteriorate somewhat quicker so the vodka'll preserve it and give a decent addative effect but you want to make sure you fix it up so that he can get a good high but not die too, so if he's opiate naive i probably would max fix a 500ml bottle up with some beverage and eesh, i'm not codeine knowledgable anymore because i'm on high dose daily stuff now but, i remember 200mg when i was 15-16 would floor me and have me nice and good so i suppose you can get a jumping off point from that, also i don't know if 400mg is really a ceiling dose so you can try researching that because they say 400 is when your body stops converting codeine to morphine but i've read contradictory stuff about it, i do eat 90 codeine tabs within a week every month now though i never really think about what dose of it i'm taking because of my tolerance, but you should be careful with how much you decide to mix into the beverage, and just warn him to take a few shots worth maybe make him a 750ml bottle and tell him to go as needed through the day but can't you get him dihydrocodeine in the UK aswell? i think thatd be a better suited proper lean beverage

edit - also only add 1 shot of vodka (50ml) per 500 ml you make that should be more than enough at 10% alcohol which is usually whats in the typical cough syrups anyways

maybe make a 500ml bottle of a drink w 400mg worth of codeine so there should be 1.25mg/ml worthies
and to smuggle into places where you would otherwise not be able to be crushing up opiates and eating them, lets not forget this one its a pretty big one, fuck i do kind of hate having to pick up 2-3 doses in carry containers incase/for when i need them which is a fucking tedious task i cant even begin to elaborate without getting slightly irritated
hey man I know this is an old post but I can’t get ahold of “lean” here and I want to make it out of my morphine tablets, can you help me with a recipe?

i've made my own 'lean' but not with codeine, rather i made it with morphine but essentially it should be the same, get somthing sweet that he likes and basically crush them into that, make sure to add ALITTLE vodka (i say vodka because its the least appearent hard liquor to mix into stuff, and i mention this because without adding just abit of alcohol to somthing like this is that it'll start to deteriorate somewhat quicker so the vodka'll preserve it and give a decent addative effect but you want to make sure you fix it up so that he can get a good high but not die too, so if he's opiate naive i probably would max fix a 500ml bottle up with some beverage and eesh, i'm not codeine knowledgable anymore because i'm on high dose daily stuff now but, i remember 200mg when i was 15-16 would floor me and have me nice and good so i suppose you can get a jumping off point from that, also i don't know if 400mg is really a ceiling dose so you can try researching that because they say 400 is when your body stops converting codeine to morphine but i've read contradictory stuff about it, i do eat 90 codeine tabs within a week every month now though i never really think about what dose of it i'm taking because of my tolerance, but you should be careful with how much you decide to mix into the beverage, and just warn him to take a few shots worth maybe make him a 750ml bottle and tell him to go as needed through the day but can't you get him dihydrocodeine in the UK aswell? i think thatd be a better suited proper lean beverage

edit - also only add 1 shot of vodka (50ml) per 500 ml you make that should be more than enough at 10% alcohol which is usually whats in the typical cough syrups anyways

maybe make a 500ml bottle of a drink w 400mg worth of codeine so there should be 1.25mg/ml worth
Hey man can you help me with a recipe for lean using my instant release morphine pills? They’re only 10mg but I’m very opiate tolerant

is Zonxx back. he was so nice and knew everything about a large array of drugs. he used to help me so much.