• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Good Lean Recipe??

roady05

Bluelighter
Friend's birthday coming up and he said he fancies doing some dumb shit I.E making some lean and just watching stupid movies all day/probably falling asleep lol...who am I to argue?

Anyway im in the UK and I can get promethazine/Codeine easy enough... (without paracetamol or any other rubbish- it's all gravy). Just wondering if anyone has any experience what your recipe of choice would be for both flavour and reaching a safe level of intoxication :)

Thank you kindly

By recipe, do you mean something to mix it with that tastes good? Or are you planning to mix it with other drugs?

Might be a dumb question. But I find that in some areas of the world, people talking about recipes to "make" lean. Out here, "lean" is literally just prometh/codeine syrup from a pharmacy.

I personally like to pour at least 1 oz into a 20 oz cream soda (depending on the brand/flavor of the medicine) and pour it over ice. I don't add candy or any of that other extra shit. Good brands taste amazing without the extra sugar. :devilish:

i've made my own 'lean' but not with codeine, rather i made it with morphine but essentially it should be the same, get somthing sweet that he likes and basically crush them into that, make sure to add ALITTLE vodka (i say vodka because its the least appearent hard liquor to mix into stuff, and i mention this because without adding just abit of alcohol to somthing like this is that it'll start to deteriorate somewhat quicker so the vodka'll preserve it and give a decent addative effect but you want to make sure you fix it up so that he can get a good high but not die too, so if he's opiate naive i probably would max fix a 500ml bottle up with some beverage and eesh, i'm not codeine knowledgable anymore because i'm on high dose daily stuff now but, i remember 200mg when i was 15-16 would floor me and have me nice and good so i suppose you can get a jumping off point from that, also i don't know if 400mg is really a ceiling dose so you can try researching that because they say 400 is when your body stops converting codeine to morphine but i've read contradictory stuff about it, i do eat 90 codeine tabs within a week every month now though i never really think about what dose of it i'm taking because of my tolerance, but you should be careful with how much you decide to mix into the beverage, and just warn him to take a few shots worth maybe make him a 750ml bottle and tell him to go as needed through the day but can't you get him dihydrocodeine in the UK aswell? i think thatd be a better suited proper lean beverage

edit - also only add 1 shot of vodka (50ml) per 500 ml you make that should be more than enough at 10% alcohol which is usually whats in the typical cough syrups anyways

maybe make a 500ml bottle of a drink w 400mg worth of codeine so there should be 1.25mg/ml worth

By recipe, do you mean something to mix it with that tastes good? Or are you planning to mix it with other drugs?

Might be a dumb question. But I find that in some areas of the world, people talking about recipes to "make" lean. Out here, "lean" is literally just prometh/codeine syrup from a pharmacy.

I personally like to pour at least 1 oz into a 20 oz cream soda (depending on the brand/flavor of the medicine) and pour it over ice. I don't add candy or any of that other extra shit. Good brands taste amazing without the extra sugar. :devilish:
Yeah just what to mix it with mate...hmm I'm not sure the stuff I have readily available will taste too great- it's basically OTC stuff and I just have a feeling it will be wack. Imma search deeper for better syrup in that case seen as it's a bro's birthday that can be his present. Can you recommend your favourite brand? Thanking you

i've made my own 'lean' but not with codeine, rather i made it with morphine but essentially it should be the same, get somthing sweet that he likes and basically crush them into that, make sure to add ALITTLE vodka (i say vodka because its the least appearent hard liquor to mix into stuff, and i mention this because without adding just abit of alcohol to somthing like this is that it'll start to deteriorate somewhat quicker so the vodka'll preserve it and give a decent addative effect but you want to make sure you fix it up so that he can get a good high but not die too, so if he's opiate naive i probably would max fix a 500ml bottle up with some beverage and eesh, i'm not codeine knowledgable anymore because i'm on high dose daily stuff now but, i remember 200mg when i was 15-16 would floor me and have me nice and good so i suppose you can get a jumping off point from that, also i don't know if 400mg is really a ceiling dose so you can try researching that because they say 400 is when your body stops converting codeine to morphine but i've read contradictory stuff about it, i do eat 90 codeine tabs within a week every month now though i never really think about what dose of it i'm taking because of my tolerance, but you should be careful with how much you decide to mix into the beverage, and just warn him to take a few shots worth maybe make him a 750ml bottle and tell him to go as needed through the day but can't you get him dihydrocodeine in the UK aswell? i think thatd be a better suited proper lean beverage

edit - also only add 1 shot of vodka (50ml) per 500 ml you make that should be more than enough at 10% alcohol which is usually whats in the typical cough syrups anyways

maybe make a 500ml bottle of a drink w 400mg worth of codeine so there should be 1.25mg/ml worth
I think with the modern day market I could source whatever opoids/syrup is best suited to the job tbh mate ? yeah I know certain variety's are basically OTC here but another user mentioned there are certain brands which taste much better and seen as we are going for novelty here flavour is more important and so long as it fucks us up to some degree that's a win in my book. Any further suggestions? Thanks for info

Yeah just what to mix it with mate...hmm I'm not sure the stuff I have readily available will taste too great- it's basically OTC stuff and I just have a feeling it will be wack. Imma search deeper for better syrup in that case seen as it's a bro's birthday that can be his present. Can you recommend your favourite brand? Thanking you
I envy you guys so much for having OTC codeine over there! :cry:

My favorite brands are Hi-Tech or MGP since they stopped making Actavis a while ago. (Thanks Bieber)

I'm not sure if those brands are available over there. But I can say from drinking other brands that tasted like shit, they're usually a lot more tolerable with a strong fruity flavored soda. If the syrup itself tastes good, I'll mix with light flavored sodas. If it's nasty, I'll find something with enough flavor to make up for it lol

not sure for brand of otc since they don't sell that here in canada, i've only ever used pure codeine that was prescribed they do sell otc codeine here but its with hella tylenol they also add caffeine into them to counter the codeine which is rediculously dumb but i think its an effective way of preventing abuse even if you CWE since codeine is so weak (so to speak atleast depending on ones tolerance of course)

Mountain dew can be great, i'm not big on soft drinks unless i'm pouring copious amounts of rum into them anymore so i can't reccomend much BUT it definately should be sweet, you can even sweeten it up more yourself with some simple syrup (sugar, melted up in a pan with alittle water easily made in 5min after watching a quick video, i say simple syrup because just throwing in sugar will kinda suck as opposed to simple syrup which is just the sugar in a thicker liquidy form that mixes especially well in beverages

i've had codeine cough syrup aswell as hydrocodone cough syrup in the past, and i genuinely will never forget how lovely the hydro one was to this day, funnily enough i went to an old chinese doctor at the corner of the street from where i lived (before i got my main doc thats retired as of june that was my doc for years) and the chinese doc believed i had a 'flu' or somthing along those lines for 4-6 months and kept prescribing the bottles to me even with repeats haha, but the hydrocodone syrup..... if i could get some right now id drink the entire thing without a single hesitation, not only was it good but it felt good =p

get somthing without any Thebaine in it (i think thats the alkaloid anyways, because its an abuse-preventative that tends to block some opioid action aswell as makes you itchy as a motherfucker)

id like to point out however that questions such as this should be posed in a more 'harm reduction' way because BL doesn't teach people how to get high, but how to get high safely which is why i made sure to instruct you how not to kill your friend by making somthing too strong (y)

i've had codeine cough syrup aswell as hydrocodone cough syrup in the past, and i genuinely will never forget how lovely the hydro one was to this day, funnily enough i went to an old chinese doctor at the corner of the street from where i lived (before i got my main doc thats retired as of june that was my doc for years) and the chinese doc believed i had a 'flu' or somthing along those lines for 4-6 months and kept prescribing the bottles to me even with repeats haha, but the hydrocodone syrup..... if i could get some right now id drink the entire thing without a single hesitation, not only was it good but it felt good =p
I always wanted to try hydro syrup! A long time ago, a friend gave me a couple sips which wasn't enough to do shit. I been trying to find some ever since lol

Thanks for the info guys. Just to re-iterate, my aim here is to get instructions on something that will be safe and tastes good. I don't know a great deal about opoids so I was asking in order to get some guidance on how to make sure noone gets hurt on my bros birthday. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough on original post.

Anyway- suppose we talking 250ml bottle of some syrup with 500mg codeine and 300mg prometh...what would be the protocol for diluting this appropriately for two guys with no tolerance? We would just be looking to use for a few hours in the afternoon most likely. Is this even enough for two people? I don't know the dosages at all lol

Thanks for the info guys. Just to re-iterate, my aim here is to get instructions on something that will be safe and tastes good. I don't know a great deal about opoids so I was asking in order to get some guidance on how to make sure noone gets hurt on my bros birthday. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough on original post.

Anyway- suppose we talking 250ml bottle of some syrup with 500mg codeine and 300mg prometh...what would be the protocol for diluting this appropriately for two guys with no tolerance? We would just be looking to use for a few hours in the afternoon most likely. Is this even enough for two people? I don't know the dosages at all lol
Do you know how much a normal dose is according to the bottle? Assuming the 500mg codeine and 300mg promethazine is the total contents in the 250mL bottle, that means a 5mL dose would contain 10mg codeine and 6mg prometh. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you how much YOU should take because of the rules. But my first time, I started with 15mL and decided how I felt after an hour or so before I decided to pour up another 15 mL which equals roughly 1 oz (28.4 mL).

I wouldn't recommend pouring that whole bottle into any amount of beverage. You could always start slow with the recommended dosage and go from there to be safe and see how you feel. I've personally gone up to 2 oz with a low tolerance and that shit just put me to sleep lol you might want to experiment a little before you decide to pour up larger amounts.

Do you know how much a normal dose is according to the bottle? Assuming the 500mg codeine and 300mg promethazine is the total contents in the 250mL bottle, that means a 5mL dose would contain 10mg codeine and 6mg prometh. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you how much YOU should take because of the rules. But my first time, I started with 15mL and decided how I felt after an hour or so before I decided to pour up another 15 mL which equals roughly 1 oz (28.4 mL).

I wouldn't recommend pouring that whole bottle into any amount of beverage. You could always start slow with the recommended dosage and go from there to be safe and see how you feel. I've personally gone up to 2 oz with a low tolerance and that shit just put me to sleep lol you might want to experiment a little before you decide to pour up larger amounts.
Sorted mate! Nah ive not seen the bottle yet but sounds like that 250ml will me more than enough for me and my bro :) thanks

What's the point if mixing the drug you use with a soft drink? Is it just for the taste? I don't see the purpose other than playing house.

What's the point if mixing the drug you use with a soft drink? Is it just for the taste? I don't see the purpose other than playing house.
it's alright for a party setting which was why i did it, i collapsed on the dance floor, my friends freaked out, i was blackout fucked up by that point though, appearently i got up gave everyone a thumbs up and went back to it, but by the end of the night i didn't remember my own address so i suppose there's negatives to this aswell. i don't know why other folks enjoy it, i know i couldn't be crushing morphine in the middle of the club to balance out the coke that night so i had a brilliant idea, crushed it, dissolved in warm water, mixed into mountain dew, threw in some vodka and was on my way with a drink that was strong enough to kill anyone except for myself that would've drank from it but no one dared fuck with the mysterious drink i had brought with me that night and amen to that, actually thats not true, one of my friends took a sip of it thinking it was just an alcoholic beverage, he looked at me and was like "what the fuck is this?" and i told him he'd better be sitting down in 30-40minutes, i found him nodding in and out on a bar stool about an hour later ah good times.

OP, you're in the UK right? How are you sourcing codeine/promethazine Syrup? I really don't think it's sold here, and if bought from the dark web it's probably home made and could be anything.
I would only use it if you have bought it from an actual pharmacy.
Do not!!! Pour it into a punch bowl with sprite and vodka or whatever, and just start drinking cups of it. It's unlike anyone will die, but it is definitely possible, and I would bet money a couple of people will end up puking and thinking they're going to die all night.
Measure your doses. 60-90mg is enough without tolerance for most people to get buzzed from codeine.

^ as solid if not more so than my advice +1 60-120mg /person that doesn't use will always do the trick, my friend who's anti harder drugs one day hit me up and told me he needed somthing for strep throat and a cough that was keeping him up so i gave him 4 of my 30's and a 3mg hydro and he claimed he'd never slept better after taking two of them so i guess you should definately monitor what you consume as a non-regular user because he also claimed the other two he took the next day he could 'feel' all day and asked me how i can take so much, if you're jumping into opiates for fun its all fun and games until you can't go a day without taking them or else you get sick as fuck or suffer a long list of shit i deal with that i rather not, so i again sincerely reccomend going very easy on whatever you're brewing up and instruct your friend to be very careful because you're also going to be responsible if somthing goes wrong or at the very least feel extremely guilty.

i forgot to add some side effects from higher doses that include - histamine release which makes you itch till your skin is fucking raw, i still do this after years of using my morphine so beware, codeine can give you that 'warm and fuzzy' feeling which can quickly escalate into feeling like a hot air balloon if too much is taken, i'm remembering this from when i was 14-16 and only had a script for 90 30's/month ah how quickly the game changes over a decade

That's a good question. I didn't put much thought into it when I first tried it because that's how everybody else was consuming it. I personally enjoy the taste of it so I guess mixing it with soda lets me enjoy that aspect of it a little longer. I also find that sipping it lets the high slowly creep up on you instead of hitting you all at once. And if you're drinking it all night then the high will last longer since you're constantly dosing.

I guess it's probably more of a novelty than anything. It was made popular in the south in the 90's and drug addict rappers are keeping the trend popular lol

Yeah just for taste man
and to smuggle into places where you would otherwise not be able to be crushing up opiates and eating them, lets not forget this one its a pretty big one, fuck i do kind of hate having to pick up 2-3 doses in carry containers incase/for when i need them which is a fucking tedious task i cant even begin to elaborate without getting slightly irritated