• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs good god, MDPV withdrawal after 1000mg binge, seriously?

degrade slowly

seriously: I think a consistent hint is to degrade slowly. save some fuel to build yourself steps down. And c'mon be disceplined enough to do your brain that favore.

repeatt me, excuse: Step down, like in alk rehab, instead of leaving your brain in desiring unrelaxed state

just my feelings, pure user experience und self study and perception, and soem study) !

sm

That was a spectacular read. Well written and had me hanging on every word. You sir blow any of my crazy weekends out of the water... I hope you start to get your head together soon enough.

Hey Soap, great reads man. Loved it. I know it is not funny in reality, but man, I was laughing my ass off at some of your antics. I mean, you ran for the gun, and your parents (which you suspected) ran out the house and drove off? lol WTF.

Anyway, one thing I do not get is how these psychotic hallucinations have not affected you while you are sober. I mean, do you still hear or see shit whilst stone cold sober? I have lost my shit on smoking ice with cannabis, although it pales in comparison to your stories, but some things were eerily similar. Thing is, it took a good while of sobriety to get back to reality and stop some of the audio hallucinations....have not touched meth or marijuana since.

So? I do not get it, if you can just leave your psychotic state just by being sober, after it being so intense...please explain...thanks Soap, and great reads man.

People like me don't learn their lessons chief, we make the same mistakes in a million different forms repeated endlessly forever. I'm here to be a lesson, not learn one.
Damn, that post from a year or so back got me thinking.

Jesus man. Its sad to hear about how things have gone, especially with your family and all. And while I cant condone what you have done, I will say that it was written beautifully, as many others have pointed out. I really hope you hold on to those notebooks, and bookmark this thread or something so one day you can pursue writing, and get these stories out, even mold them into one big story like fear and loathing-esque.

Wish you all the best Soap, glad to hear youre still alive and kicking at least.

Soap, I feel compelled to tell you just how much I have appreciated reading your posts about PV the past few years. I've been a lurker for a long time and have been a PV fiend for years - and while I don't think I've ever reached quite the level of psychosis you describe so vividly in my PV travels, I certainly have come close enough to thoroughly appreciate your personal (mis)adventures. MDPV is just in a league all its own. It's my favorite thing on this Earth and yet everyday I wish I had never tried that first gram. I've somewhat eliminated the 3-4 day sleepless benders but it still gets the best of me sometimes. I'm glad that you're still alive - I noticed there was a long absence of your presence here and I feared the worst. :)

hopefully going to be trying this The product is called “Pyrophenerone” which will be like Pyrovalerone (which is the PV part in MDPV). a new one which I hope will replace this in the uk since mdpv illegal

well this stuff is on its way should have it in the morning if not monday looking forward to being one of only 50 people getting to test this out :) will let you know if it lives up to mdpv

will do butylowned :) shouldn't be as its not a branded product but a actual chemical

so far its nothing more than a functional stim no real rec value shame . half gram down half to go will check in later with more on it

roa so far vaped plugged and snorted

Doesn't surprise to me to be honest. So far the only pyrrolidine that seems to be actually euphoric is MDPV. I still think that's a really crappy drug but at least it is very euphoric for few mins. Others are just straight stims with terrible side effects.

Ok so I went overboard and I seem to have gone though 1000mg's of MDPV in the last week in a non-stop binge. Now the crash, well this is not a crash, this is brain damage. I mean, boy it sure would be nice if there were some coming back from this. I don't even know where to begin but this shit may just be worse than meth. Everything is yellow and bright and too loud, I feel like I am pretty much disconnected from reality and I can't function on the same cognitive levels as I did before, like I feel retarded and almost in some endless psychosis. I have gotten plenty of sleep but it doesn't matter, it's filled with the most sadistic nightmares I ever seen, and now I am scared of everything, shaking, mind is lost, dick doesn't work, brain is warped.

Well my psychaitrist scripted me out a ton of shit, as follows:
seroqwel
Lamictal
Klonopin
propranolol XR

And of course even all that shit plus my normal anti-depressants are not helping. I'm pretty much done. Cashed in. Brain fried and damaged for good this time. The last 3 days have been like this. Well if you have any suggestions to restore my brains cognitive abilities let me know. Otherwise I don't need to hear any judgmental voices of condescension about how I'm an idiot who took too much, yeah, no kidding. No fucking kidding.
Haha dude, don't worry, it's just stimulant psychosis. Many of us have been there. Take the seroquel for a few days and throw the rest of that garbage to the bin. You'll be fine. It's just the drugs and all the lack of sleep...

EDIT: Oh lol, this is years old. Sowwy.

EDIT2: Somebody please report that psychiatrist to the authorities lol. WTF is he thinking prescribing a phase prophylactic, a benzo, a neuroleptic and a beta blocker because someone went over the top with a stimulant?!?!?!?! WTF is wrong with this guy?! What he needed is LESS drugs, maybe a neuroleptic, but not a fucking psychopharmacological 4 stack.

Doesn't surprise to me to be honest. So far the only pyrrolidine that seems to be actually euphoric is MDPV. I still think that's a really crappy drug but at least it is very euphoric for few mins. Others are just straight stims with terrible side effects.
lolwhut? MDPPP anyone? No stimulant ever made me feel 1% as orgasmic as this shit did when I iv'ed it. Then again, the sides weren't worth it. Just like the sides of IV coke aren't worth it to me.

^ MDPPP has escaped as I haven't about anyone use it in months.. sounds you're right though, I haven't tried it myself but trip reports sound generally positive, some claiming it's better/less side effects than MDPV.

A-PVP, A-PBP, A-PPP, MDPBP, 2DPM, NRG-1 to name few, are all nasty though and generally inferior to MDPV... maybe there is another exception or two like MDPPP is, admiteddly haven't read thoroughly about every pyrrolidine out there.

^ MDPPP has escaped as I haven't about anyone use it in months.. sounds you're right though, I haven't tried it myself but trip reports sound generally positive, some claiming it's better/less side effects than MDPV.

A-PVP, A-PBP, A-PPP, MDPBP, 2DPM, NRG-1 to name few, are all nasty though and generally inferior to MDPV... maybe there is another exception or two like MDPPP is, admiteddly haven't read thoroughly about every pyrrolidine out there.
Feels about 100 times more euphoric than MDPV to me. Unfortunately the comedown is roughly 1000 times more dysphoric, too, lol.

It's true, I should be dead several times over, but I am - as far as I can tell - quite alive. I have a pile of notebooks here that I have filled over the last several years, mainly during my "down time" at Marion correctional institution. One notebook contains the chronicle of my last high quality bender. In this one I completely smashed the inside of a motel room. I even broke the windows and stepped on the glass at some point. I overturned the bed and the dresser and pulled the light fixtures right out of the walls complete with arcing electricity and smoke. You see, there were people back there, behind the walls, and this trashed out bitch was howling for my blood callin me a homo. Tellin her boyfriend to shoot me in the fuckin face. I was sure those fucks next door we're drilling through the wall in which to blast a hole in the precious face of your humble narrator. You think im'a go out like that? So I did what any sane American would do and I barricaded myself in, and then things got bad. By the time the police broke the door down I was in a really bad way my friends. Really bad indeed. Whoever it was in that room was not human at all.

At the hospital I knew there was a conspiracy going on with the staff. They'd fuckin had it with me. So before they could inject me with poison I bolted and ran for my very life I did. I ran down the ER with this orderly and 2 cops in hot pursuit and encountered a door with 2 large glass windows on each half of it. I jumped clean through the bottom window at high speed, plate glass and all. Cut my face up real nice in the process and landed right on top of the glass - luckily the glass broke into cubes but it still cut my leg when the orderly and police jumped on top of me and pinned me down in it. The last thing I remember is grinding my fingernail into this cops wrist with all the strength I could muster, fighting for my life.

I woke up in restraints with doctors checking to see if my eyes had been cut. A chunk of my nose had been gouged out by the glass and was now missing in action, which I still have a scar from today.

Life goes on. I live another day. I do another stint. I say hello.
Missed this post. Glad to see you're alive soap! I knew it!

I just spent the last couple of hours of my life poring over this thread. It's been a journey from beginning to end. I've laughed my ass off, i've cringed, i've been close to tears; however most of all i've related.

Soap, you are a disgusting, twisted, vicious, self-serving maniac and for this i fucking thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have been truly honest.
You live your life the way people covert deep deep down and deny to the world, especially themselves. I hold you in high regard not just for your self-destructive attitude, for which i to have an affinity towards, but mostly for your amazing perspective.

Happy, unafflicted people breed and die. It takes a true miserable asshole like you and i to write a story or create something beautiful.

dj8pplE.jpg

When things start gettting nasty.. Some people can handle MDPV some can't. And this is not about how 'cool' you are, it's more a genetic, physiological thing in my amateur/user eyes

well i dnt know if ive cocked up or not ordering a gram of this stuff but with the ban coming up feels silly not to have one last fling with it :)