• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Good cocaine

Jokaz88

Greenlighter
So ive been getting cocaine off a plug was wondering what good stuff feels like cuz im hyper but like jittery so any advice helps

off a what? where abouts in the world are you, purity of cocaine varies accross the globe, through the years purity has been getting higher but still alot of cuts in cocaine. Levamisole is one that is known, not sure how it affects the high but heard it metabolises too aminorex which is a stimulant so expect more stimulation . ive had cocaine that didnt give me this jittery feelings and the high was awesome, i conclude its probably the cuts that make me jittery, though this is just pure hypothesis

So ive been getting cocaine off a plug was wondering what good stuff feels like cuz im hyper but like jittery so any advice helps

Good cocaine is less stimulant-y and more euphoric. There is also a decent amount of heightened senses, but everything should just feel incredibly good, talking and conversations are extremely pleasurable as well. Your overall confidence and mood should increase, things like that. Usually the euphoria and pleasure should completely over power noticing things as you described, at least initially, but that can change quickly with repetitive dosing.

a rule of thumb is, if it is a good stuff you would have no doubts about whether it is a good stuff so that this post would not exist.

Yeup, what the above poster said. When you get real stuff, it hits a sweet spot. Unfortunately, most crap on the streets is garbage. People don't even realize. And this is coming from someone who never had really good stuff. Best stuff ever was yellow that I've had.