• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Good Cocaine mantra?..READ!

Abergondardo

Greenlighter
Take with a grain of...Cocaine?

Because of my location I have found some pretty good stuff. BUT! It has taken time and a lot of trial and error. As well as learning what is good coke, and what is bad coke. Which only comes from living! I don't partake as much as I used to (growing up is a rad/daunting thing) but when I do, I know who to call and it is never a disappointment...consistent. Please please please don't do bad cocaine. What a waste of money, emotions, and time.

However when you find your secret squirrel stash...I say this

In my opinion it's all about your mindset. If you have a semi deep understanding of what cocaine IS and what it "represents" grasp that it's supposed to be FUN! (Cocaines history is very interesting) but...VIBES! great talks and interactions with strangers of friends!! I would go as far to say share the fuckin stuff. Nowadays I don't even trip about it. I know I'm going to do my toots, get euphoric, talk talk talk, smoke ciggies, and have a grand ol time. But thats only because i have come to realize it has the depth of a kiddie pool compared to other substances. And I mean that in the utmost respect to all the users. Compared to say LSD, coke doesn't do much for the conscious expansion of your MinD. But boy is it a fucking barn burner.

Anyway what I'm trying to say (I think) is don't covet thy blow. UNDERSTAND that there is never enough. Don't put the coke onto a pedastool where it doesn't belong. Share good times with your friends and maybe a couple skanky vulchers. Fuck it. For when you understand that there is much more than huddling in a bathroom bickering of who pitched on what or squawking about line size, there's so much FUN KoOky times in it! Share, love, and don't be a butthole about it.