• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Good acne face wash for sensitive skin??

Where is the acne on your face, exactly? Is it everywhere, or just certain places?

I've had great success dabbing colloidal silver on acne sores.

I'm 18 (female) and have had acne since preteens. it certainly has gotten better as I get older but I still breakout all the time, its just less intense. I also have black heads. I have tried a lot of washes and remedies. most make it worse. and yes, I give it time to work. I recently figured out that I was sensitive skin.. so my question is: Do any of you recommend and good face wash to use for very sensitive skin?
please don't be rude, I'm just human.

Dear friend, you can use clay mask with sulfur as a regular treatment for you acne, for more info please see this http://homeremedies247.net/how-get-rid-acne-scars-fast-overnight.html it has alot of solutions for acne some of which i find working for my self, not every person's skin is the same so choose whats best for you.

I've also acne and blackhead problems in my face. And it's been long time i'm going with the issue. Have tried a lot of different products from the market but nothing proves beneficial for me. Finally I'm using Oshea brand facial cream and for sensitive skin I'm using same brand body wash. So far result is pretty good.