• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Golden Star Awards (or johnboy being nice for once...)

maybe have a "worst bluelighter of the month" award...
that way, who ever gets that award will be ridiculed and hence not make a bad post again...
then hopefully evreyone will make better posts...
-dragon-
P.S this could backfire on me...
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Umm, I'm a bit drug influenced right now, but can I just say (quietly and calmly) that there IS NO FUCKING AWARD!! It's merely a sentiment welcoming myself and Lady Kat to the Board! Is there really anything wrong with that?
No, I wouldn't think so...
If you want my Golden Star, which I should point out, I DON"T FUCKING HAVE!, then you are welcome to it..
<Candyflip skulks back to cave, feeling better and still grateful for the thought, JohnBoy>
smile.gif

end of Topic? (please...)
------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html

Is it just me or did anyone else jump into some sought of surreal world where after the first few posts, things got a little wacky and zany......let's just be happy and thank our precious johnboy for making us smile when we need it the most......
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

fuck
i feel very much responsible for the negativity that generated in this here thread.
You see i'm soo fucking bad at making my self clear, you know, getting what i mean across instead of something similar, or at times something completely different.
I think that the majority of ppl like or will like the idea, so, as we say when the light turns yellow, go for it.
I didn't mean to diss the idea too much (or maybe doc did that not me, i dunno) i'm just scared cause i see that it could easily turn into something that i really wouldn't like. I hate IRC.
Johnboy, you don't need me to tell you that you are responsible enough to implement this well, sometimes you just get a bit too present and overpowering for me. No offence I'm just being honest.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Hi,
entropope, I wouldn't worry about this part of the board becoming anything like IRC, if you saw on the main board all the Sutpid fucking surveys and how most of the Aussies reacted, you can rest assured I won't let it get out of hand or anything like that.
johnboy:
"as for the rest of you, shall i just drop the whole idea? "
you aint dropping shit before I get one!!!!!
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Does begging get you one of these???
smile.gif

PLEASSSSEEEEE JOHNBOY.....PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR A GOLDEN STAR AWARD...well almost anything...hmmm...shouldn't have said that.
Ummm...a golden star for me? Oh cmon...you know you want to give it to me...hehehe...please?
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

Well Johnboy, I dont' see my name here anywhere...
That's the last time I publicly kiss you on bluelight!
*hmph*
oh how can I resist such a cuddly bear... one last time... *mwah*

oh dammmit
goldstars for every last one of you... now you just have to earn more gold stars by being good, and not just by begging mr ham
smile.gif
and special huge kisses for mona and anj and miss apples and, well dammit... anybody else who wants one, hey im easy, as some of you probably know...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...