• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Going to Vegas in July. RC recommendations?

kratomfan

Greenlighter
Vegas is crazy. Not my favorite places to be but I'm going. When I'm there, I let myself get loose like goose. Fun to just let yourself feel great and forget worries (though I don't have many). What drugs would be the best to do there? I imagine stims but what kind? Any RC legal recommendations? Cheers!

Yes but its best not to get caught with anything. Alot of stimulants on the RC clearnet market suck right now, what are you thinking?

That sounds like fun! Legal to fly with?
anything that can get you high is illegal under the analogue act. treat "legal" rcs the same way as any other drug, if you're caught with it you're going to jail

For real, if the cops find a bag of powder on you and your getting arrested.

If i was in Vegas I would take a psychedelic but that is just me. And I would like to take something highly visual if I was to be witnessing the lights of the strip for the first time. But since id be in public I wouldn't want the mindfuck to be overly heavily.

I'd be dropping 4-HO-MET possibly.
Or maybe 2C-I would be a likely candidate...
The later has been restricted some time sadly.

For real, if the cops find a bag of powder on you and your getting arrested.

If i was in Vegas I would take a psychedelic but that is just me. And I would like to take something highly visual if I was to be witnessing the lights of the strip for the first time. But since id be in public I wouldn't want the mindfuck to be overly heavily.

I'd be dropping 4-HO-MET possibly.
Or maybe 2C-I would be a likely candidate...
The later has been restricted some time sadly.

I don't think cops are going to arrest me for Kratom powder but maybe!

Well I was thinking about taking a psychedelic but I've done mushrooms in Amsterdam and I swear it made me think the worst about human beings. I felt they were all devils! I feel the same thing may happen if I take a psychedelic in Vegas. The excess drinking and money being thrown around I think would lead to a bad trip. I think we need something that would make us look outward like a stim. not inward like a psych. What do you think?

I was thinking about 4FA. I've never tried it. Sounds like it may be fun. I know the analogue act can be used to prosecute. I'm not longer flying to Vegas. Taking alternative transportation.

Amazing, can't believe there's an RC scene going on in USA? It was all the rage in the UK between 2008 and 2016, but has died out nearly completely now thanks to Theresa May's 2016 Psychoactive Substance Act.

...two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

^
That's a time-proven collection for a Vegas trip... :)
(Sorry, couldn't help myself :) )