That's not entirely true.
God has an engine and containment procedure. This is reflected in many instances of life. Like the molten core of the earth, surround by the mother earth.
Alpha and Omega. It is Male and female combined. This forms the mind of God on earth.
I may not be allowed to write these things because I am a wandering engine. I know exactly what I am looking for (redhead with blue eyes) and probably should shut up without checking with my future girlfriend. I know exactly what I am looking for due to the greatest miracle that happened to me with the album cover. This is true love and the true art reward for making it through my suffering correctly. I buried myself alive in my creational ways and now rise from them.
searching as everyone does, it's no big deal except to you. These concepts are just stepping stones, to be truthful I don't if anyone arrives at a single conclusion in which the iniquity settle on one so called truth? At least for the period they are alive here on earth. just when you think you have it figured out, what do you do? You reevaluate and test your theory over and over. It seems to me if we ever figure it out we would stick by our reasons for believing instead of testing our theories over and over.
Christianity fails as the only solution, if Christianity were truly meant to benefit mankind, it welcome scrutiny if indeed it was better than other belief systems, However, Christianity forbids doubt and questioning as we see in the bible, god gets angry and people suffer. Jesus is supposed to be the prince of peace, but if look at christian dogma, rituals, what it takes to be a good christian you are essentially falling into the trap of your belief being both operate and classical conditioning.
Operate conditioning uses rewards (reinforcement) or consequences to shape voluntary actions. This occurs through socially mediated reinforcement; praise, community approval, leadership roles, or a sense of personal spiritual progress following church attendance, tithing, or volunteering.
Behavioral shaping; following moral codes, daily prayer routines, or scripture reading schedules maintained by anticipated internal outcomes like peace or clarity or communal accountability
Consequences and moral choices; seeking to avoid spiritual guilt or negative life outcomes through orthodox theology emphasizes grace over pure transactional quid-pro-quo (something is given or received for something else) in other words by worshiping jesus in return you go to heaven otherwise you burn in hell.
Classical conditioning (Pavlovian conditioning) pairs a neutral stimulus with an involuntary emotional or physiological response. In religious life this occurs through; Environmental and emotional pairing. Associating specific sensory experiences-such as the sound of certain hymns, church alters, or organ music.-with deep emotional states like awe, comfort, grief, or guilt.
Ritual associations; pairing symbolic acts like communion, or invitational hymns with conditioned feelings of reverence, repentance, or belonging, long after the initial contextual experienced has passed.
If the above texts makes sense to you, you are classified as a heretic, a person who holds beliefs or opinions that are contrary to the established or dominant religious or cultural doctrine.