• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Given that tapentadol and tramadol shouldn’t interact, how long after tramadol use can tapentadol be taken?

crisler

Bluelighter
Im a tramadol user with 250mg daily use I have some 100mg tapentadol pills I plan on taking in place of tramadol. They are very similar so I’m assuming they should not be dosed together, would 24 hours after tramadol dose be enough time to safely ingest tapentadol? Thanks!

Tramadol has taken over my life as you can see from my posts over the past 6 years. I’m just ready to stop being scared of withdrawals and losing my job. This tapentadol is my way to learn my lesson and quit without cold turkey completely

You should be just fine to switch after 24 hours from your last dose.

Are the 100mg tapentadol SR?

You should be just fine to switch after 24 hours from your last dose.

Are the 100mg tapentadol SR?
Okay thanks so much and they are instant release or SR so I can break them up as I used to my tramadol

Okay thanks so much and they are instant release or SR so I can break them up as I used to my tramadol
SR is slow release
IR is instant release and I don’t even know if tapentadol comes in 100mg IR.

It is stronger than tramadol but I doubt you will feel high with it. If you’re not feeling high don’t be tempted to keep dosing.

SR is slow release
IR is instant release and I don’t even know if tapentadol comes in 100mg IR.

It is stronger than tramadol but I doubt you will feel high with it. If you’re not feeling high don’t be tempted to keep dosing.
Ok thanks so much and I can’t tell from the blister if IR or SR but I’m going to be breaking them into 50mg divided in two doses so I will not be taking entire 100 pill.