• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Girlfriend takes too many pills

when I voice to her my opinions and my needs for the medicine, she pays no mind to me. That is the reason why I don't go do favors for her. I have told her this like I will tell you, she is paying absolutely no mind to what I am saying when I tell her I need my medication which is indictive of not giving a fuck about my needs. She will continue to ask and beg for them anyway at random points throughout the day.

Even when I tell her that my nighttime anxiety will shoot me out of bed sometimes up to 10 times a night when I don't have my Klonopin, she acts like that statement was never spoken.

The good news is she is now on insurance and I am getting her hooked up with a doctor.

I do however like that mountain dew and adderal suggestion.. This might be something I will have to try
good on the doc & i wanted to share that, i wasn't entirely 100% on the whole story, but you should know that, while i believe you should be as giving as possible to some extent, you have to understand that theres somthing to drugs that, while a person may still look at you like you're their entire world, the drugs have a pull like no other, and at some point whether the person means to or not, they'll just think of themselves attaining the drugs than what's actually going on/what theyre doing. this is what causes alot of problems for relationships involving drug use, this is why you see couples fighting, taking breaks time and time again, but always ending up back together, its most likely not that she intends to act the way she does, but as human beings, we're hard-wired to seek out what we like, be it drugs, candy, or sex. and when this occurs, whatever else happens between acquiring the drugs or whatever else, the person doesn't even see until afterward, she's clearly either.. slowly descending into the pit of destruction via begging for drugs, but you're there you see whats going on. now, you have to explain to her that she's been over-using your drugs like you did before, and explain you understand why she's the way she is, and tell her there's nothing wrong with it, but you have to open her mind to the fact that, you're in need too, without making it seem like she's a villain out to eat your meds, because she probably doesn't realize what she's doing until after the fact, and even then she may not, thats what addiction is, i've only briefly ever descended into the addiction hole myself and i can tell you... it's exactly how i put it, it's not that i didn't care what i was doing, being out for days at a time where i dont want to get into how hardcore i was going at it, but when i finally realized what was going on, it gave me perspective, now i'm in no way shape or form sober or ever will be. I don't ever plan on becoming drug-free. I do believe in moderation, and that it is key, that doesn't mean limiting my use, it means that while i don't give two shits about how hardcore i go at anything, in the end, i make sure that safety is my priority, and that drugs are always 2nd to everything else. now i'm not the average person, i use quite alot of dangerous drug cocktails that would surely put an end up alot of others that tried to keep up to my levels of use, but it takes alot of will-power for me not to just dive into that hole and letting an addiction take hold, some might say this is 'denial' i disagree, i'm comfortable smoking 20 grams of coke a month, eating enough addy and meth to kill an elephant, at the end of the day, i'm happy and whomever i'm surrounded by is alright too. but if they weren't i wouldn't be either. so it's a give-take but in a situation like this, there is no villain, the villain is the human brain if anything, it's just a matter of making someone understand, without accusing, villainizing or criticizing their want/ use of drugs. drugs are great and always will be. but respect is somthing of paramount importance it's so important in a way that both the drugs, and people around you NEED TO BE RESPECTED. and it doesn't work well when there is a lack of it toward one or the other, i'm glad youre getting her a doctor, where she can get these things on her own. but. it is up to you to watch out for her if you truely do love her, because.. she may be in for trouble if she doesn't respect the drugs. its not like the drugs are somthing bad as the media and society thinks, its the want for them that needs to be understood. when the perspective that drugs are drugs and will always be there, and that if you give the drugs control of in this case her life, surely no one's gonna be happy at the end of the day. i'm currently kinda phasing in and out or i'd continue but i'm gonna trust in you to have a day where the two of you have a good day and discuss the love-hate of everything towards the drugs, while making it clear that, no ones to blame, because no one genuinely is, sure you can say she does this and that and ignores you and just wants the drugs, but thats the nature of drug use, take away a coke-users bags and see how fast they smash a bottle over your head to take those bags back but end up apologizing and making sure you're okay afterward is a mediocre analogy but you get the point. i gotta go lay down now, i wish you two the best, you can maybe show her my post? perhaps she will get more perspective that way.

best of luck, Stay safe!
~Zonxx

Yeah the stim-benzo wave can be one you surf for a very very long time before crashing down on the reef... but you can surf it very very very long and still get away with it. The devil's own speedball !
i agree but, theres never a need for it to ever end bad if one comes to peace with their usage and attains control over it. right now i'm in stim withdrawal, i compensated with an extra dose of oxy today, and i'm doing fine, i'm thinking of alittle cocaine tomorrow but i probably won't use any, if one manages to learn to control their use, the world is their oyster. there are days that i've only had one dose of pain meds (and i have chronic pain) where i know i can go get all the dope or coke, whatever i need to make my day better but, i'm alright with the shitty day, because its to be expected, you cannot ALWAYS be happy.

What is the idea? To take a stim and immediately take a benzo? I want to try this out. She usually will take an Adderall and take a benzo about an hour later

The way I do it is take the benzo and stim at the same time for the initial dose, then redose only the stim as needed during the day assuming it's a long half-life benzo like clonazepam, with a second dose of the benzo coming only when I need to sleep or can feel the comedown.

I like to mix an opiate with my stims too, for example yesterday I was on dex and codeine, and my tolerance is low enough I could feel the codeine buzz so it was nice, the codeine rounds out the stim making it smoother with no anxiety and extra euphoria.

i agree but, theres never a need for it to ever end bad if one comes to peace with their usage and attains control over it. right now i'm in stim withdrawal, i compensated with an extra dose of oxy today, and i'm doing fine, i'm thinking of alittle cocaine tomorrow but i probably won't use any, if one manages to learn to control their use, the world is their oyster. there are days that i've only had one dose of pain meds (and i have chronic pain) where i know i can go get all the dope or coke, whatever i need to make my day better but, i'm alright with the shitty day, because its to be expected, you cannot ALWAYS be happy.
Kratom helps me immensely with stim withdrawal. My tolerance to opiates are up so much from Kratom that I'm not bothered to attain pain killers because I can't even tell they're working. So I see where they would help. I take 25 to 40 grams of Kratom daily and can buy a kilo for the same price as name brand jeans.

I switched to kratom to escape painkiller wd. I agree it made my tolerance so god damn high to oxy that I've had to abuse it the past two weeks to feel anything. It's like the euphoria from opioids that used to be better than money or sex doesn't exist anymore even on higher doses.

Guess that's for the best though.. except 20 mg of oxy used to feel awesome. Now I need 90 a day which is insane.

My girlfriend will start the day by taking Adderall IR 30mg, 30 minutes later she will take a 1mg klonopin and then an hourl later she's complaining of being tired and wants more Adderall. Meanwhile, I'm still floating on my 20mg dose 3 hours prior.

I'm trying to convince her that taking klonopin after EVERY dose of adderall is counter intuitive, but I don't know if I'm even right. She'll also couple both of those things with constant drinking if she can.

She's running through my scripts like a hurricane. She's 140lbs 5'6 and 24 years old. I'm 6'2 and 220. It doesn't make sense why she's pounding these things down like this 😭

Wouldn't one take a benzo- AFTER they're done for the day?

That's because she's not taking her medicine in a therapeutic way. She's caught up in addiction. It's a vicious cycle with Adderall IR. It makes you all jacked up then you take benzos or drink booze to come back down. Then it's "Oops, I lost my euphoric high" and right back to popping Adderall again. That's why I quit and I noticed it caused me to drink a whole lot more while taking it. It tends to increase other bad habits. It's a horrible drug for a relationship.

Edit: Oh whoa, she's taking your script? Why are you letting that happen? Stop enabling her.
or maybe she just wants you to get it up so y'all can bone

my 2 cents

Bingo! Major boner killer.

She'll never find what she's looking for, you're right. I know because I do the same thing. There's maybe 2 hours in a 1 week span that i'll actually feel content when doing this combo, the rest of the time is this itch that tells me "you need more of this, it'll make you feel better."

I get a feeling of relief from popping the pill but as soon as it kicks in I realize it's not the feeling I was looking for, so the cycle continues.