• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Girlfriend takes too many pills

Anaxarchus

Greenlighter
My girlfriend will start the day by taking Adderall IR 30mg, 30 minutes later she will take a 1mg klonopin and then an hourl later she's complaining of being tired and wants more Adderall. Meanwhile, I'm still floating on my 20mg dose 3 hours prior.

I'm trying to convince her that taking klonopin after EVERY dose of adderall is counter intuitive, but I don't know if I'm even right. She'll also couple both of those things with constant drinking if she can.

She's running through my scripts like a hurricane. She's 140lbs 5'6 and 24 years old. I'm 6'2 and 220. It doesn't make sense why she's pounding these things down like this 😭

Wouldn't one take a benzo- AFTER they're done for the day?

Combining uppers and downers like that enhances the high. And she either has higher physical tolerance or just wants to be higher. Or both.

And that's really not that much.

She's at 48 hours awake. She's been coupling the two the entire time "starts the day with.." was an understatement on my part.

So it does enhance it? I always used it as a come down pill.

Also "that's not that much" isn't helpful to me as the entire statement is subjective, but thanks for the input!

Look if you want to say something just SAY IT TO MY FACE ALRIGHT? :X

j/k

the kind of people who are like AMPS bzd's AMPS bzd's and can't find peace/happiness need to NOT USE THESE DRUGS they are NOT toys.

Haha it took me waaaayyyyy too long to get the joke there 😂

I do agree though and I like how you put it too, finding peace. She's definitely not finding what she's looking for and it's wasteful as crap. She doesn't even enjoy herself

Yeah like it's actually medicine. It's hard for some people to think that when a lot of people pop them left and right like candy.

Klonopin with adderall in my experience is a great combo feeling wise over using xanax/ativan. There's something euphoric about the two. So yes she is becoming addicted to the combo. Imo you should talk to her about it and make sure that she knows you're serious and that it's really bothering you. Next part is to cut her off or limit the usage. But adderall is too good to be eaten like that... especially by someone else! I wish I had someone to limit my adderall usage, lol.

Her tolerance is only going to get higher and she'll start asking for more and more. But ironically she'd enjoy the substance more with breaks in between using.

Klonopin with adderall in my experience is a great combo feeling wise over using xanax/ativan. There's something euphoric about the two. So yes she is becoming addicted to the combo. Imo you should talk to her about it and make sure that she knows you're serious and that it's really bothering you. Next part is to cut her off or limit the usage. But adderall is too good to be eaten like that... especially by someone else! I wish I had someone to limit my adderall usage, lol.

Well at the same time, her usage is limiting my usage because she finds a way to crack me when I 'cut her off' haha.

She doesn't like me on adderal so she may be using that as a justification to rip through the orange beauties.

Thanks for the advice, I never tried them both in sequence (I may now) figured one would fuck the high up for the other

I never liked taking a tranquilizer while I'm all keyed up...they're good for the comedown though

Sounds like her tolerance is just going up, tell her to take a break if she's using your scripts for this, or at least to get her own fucking script haha.

I take Dexedrine with Xanax or Rivotril or Valium fairly often, I have anxiety and the benzo cancels out the side effects (increased anxiety etc) of the amphetamine while keeping the positive effects I'm looking for (increased concentration etc). Nice combo imo. I even throw opiates on top sometimes, but then I keep redosing the opis and they take over the speed.

If that's the problem she's having maybe just tell her to lower the Adderall dose so she's not relying on benzos if you're worried about her being hooked on too many different drugs. Or smoking weed to balance out the speed instead, that works well if it's a mellow strain.

Is there really such thing as too much?

Well at the same time, her usage is limiting my usage because she finds a way to crack me when I 'cut her off' haha.

She doesn't like me on adderal so she may be using that as a justification to rip through the orange beauties.

Thanks for the advice, I never tried them both in sequence (I may now) figured one would fuck the high up for the other

I think she's becoming addicted to adderall but it probably makes her a little bit on edge or cranky, so throw some klonopin in and think.. stimulated but care-free. They don't cancel eachother out necessarily--at least not for me. I enjoy adderall just as much on benzos. Sometimes the up on adderall makes me a little bit paranoid or on edge as stimulants tend to do.

I never take amps without booze or bzds so I can easily see why she would combine the two, very enjoyable combo, but daily use of both is abuse unless they're scripted to HER for HER problems. Like, I share some xanax with my wife if she's having a hard time sleeping at most once a week, but then, and ONLY then. Otherwise.... well, that's my medicine. If she needs more she can go to the doctor lol. I have really bad pain issues that the xanax helps treat effectively and I'm not gonna share mine lightly. She's lucky I love her :whistle:

Last edited:
I never take amps without booze or bzds so I can easily see why she would combine the two, very enjoyable combo, but daily use of both is abuse unless they're scripted to HER for HER problems. Like, I share some xanax with my wife if she's having a hard time sleeping at most once a week, but then, and ONLY then. Otherwise.... well, that's my medicine. If she needs more she can go to the doctor lol. I have really bad pain issues that the xanax helps treat effectively and I'm not gonna share mine lightly. She's lucky I love her :whistle:

Exactly. I will give my gf a few dexxies here and there because they helped her at uni and help her get through her current shitty job. But I ain't some kind of charity over here, if she wanted to use them daily I'd tell her to get her own script.

And yeah the combo of amph and benzos is a pleasant one if you're prone to anxiety and need something to take that edge off the speed.

How interesting that she’s allowed to eat them all up but “doesn’t like you on them..”. Sounds like a manipulative tactic to get more.

-GC

It's strange, I'm also an anxious person but amps always had an anxiety-relieving effect for me. A lot of my anxiety is procrastination-based, and focused on ruminating over everything I think has gone wrong in my life, and stimulants often blast away all that self-doubt and allow me to be productive.

Adderall kind of occupies that nice middle position, where it's stronger than caffeine but not quite as strong as meth, which will have you productively focused on working your crank for a day or two LOL. It's one of those drugs which should be sold over-the-counter in Wal-Mart.

Tell her to go to a Doctor and get her own script. Or come back from your Doctor next time and tell her that you got cut off.

Right now the situation is not healthy emotionally (it's building resentment) or physically (for obv reasons if she's staying up 48h at a time) and it's going to get a lot worse for her pretty much no matter what if she keeps popping your scripts like candy.