• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Girlfriend may try MDMA

One thing to keep in mind: If it's real good MDMA, you won't be having sex that night. Or at least, there won't be any penetration, you'll be floppy as a wet noodle. :)

I too, used to be afraid that it would ruin sex forever. Once I tried it, I realized that even if I was able to get it up and have sex while rolling, it would still just be a different experience and wouldn't ruin sober sex going forward. Actually, my lady and I had a night together on MDMA not long ago, and we rolled around in bed just touching each other for hours. Now, any time we're in bed, touching each other or having sex, it reminds both of us of 'that night' because of how the feeling of total arousal is basically what MDMA feels like anyway. I don't feel like I'm "inhumanly horny" while rolling, quite the opposite actually.

With weed I dont really see a harm in getting someone to try it even though they may be against it. After all, what's the worst thing that's going to happen to them?

With anything else though its different. If she isnt telling you "I want to try molly" then I wouldnt push her into it. There's a good chance she'll enjoy it if you pressure her into taking it, but it wont be the same. If she's still on the fence on it after researching it just bring it up again later down the road, but not for halloween

Sex is one of the last things on my mind when I'm rolling. There's so much more emotional charge to it than sexual, I'd rather chat with a girl instead. Not to mention the floppy weiner ... :)

Gonzohst, will you be rolling on halloween anyway? What wil be the setting?

Sex is one of the last things on my mind when I'm rolling. There's so much more emotional charge to it than sexual, I'd rather chat with a girl instead. Not to mention the floppy weiner ... :)

Lol I don't get interested in sex either, I feel too lovey, I'd rather cuddle and think about life.

I'll be rolling anyways, hopefully on about 130mg if I decide on my dose. Going to be about 10 of us taking it and having a little party in one of our apartments to start the night and maybe a bar later on.

Ok, I too think it would be wise not to mention it anymore to her, just keep a dose of 100 with you for her that evening in case she changes her mind :)

Man, you're missing out. Take lower doses & invest in some lube.

Haha, I may try it sometime. :) For now LSD is my best mate in that area, also 2C-B gave me more tactile sensation than mdma.

There's so much more emotional charge to it than sexual

And why sexual can't be emotional? It is very much for me and empathogens like MDMA increase it a lot. What is sex if not emotions? 8) I mean sexuality is not only related to having an actual intercourse.

Last edited:
Sorry, english isn't my first language. I'm trying tho :)
My point is that if a girl would drop naked in front of me when I'm rolling, I wouldn't have the desire to do anything sex related to her.
At least in theory, because this hasn't happened yet, so how would I know :)
Sex without an actual intercourse is not really sex, it's petting in my book. That could be good but all I can think about while rolling is dancing and chatting usually. I really tried looking at girls THAT way but even looking at the curviest bottom or the perkiest tits, no desire whatsoever.
Oh, yeah, an important factor: no gf :/

I meant that human sexuality as a whole is not only sex and not that sex is not only sex. ;) Don't worry, I don't have a girlfriend at the moment either and I'm feeling lonely. Perhaps the right time for you to try having sex on MDMA is yet to come.

I know exactly how you feel. Its weird how people who haven't taken mdma assume sex + molly is the perfect combo

Cool, great to hear that :) You wouldn't feel more energised from bigger doses, that's almost entirely setting dependent.
In fact the bigger the dose the more flooring effect you may experience. It varies among people like everything else but generally it's true.
It's good to be well rested on the day you take it. When I'm with energised company near loud music I like (goa trance) all I want is dancing. Last time 2hrs into the high I went to the toilet and met a few friends sitting on a couch on my way back to the main stage. Sat down as well to have a few words and ended up melting in the couch during a great conversation, not wanting to go back anymore. So it's all setting...

Me neither. Don't know why...

I get super sleepy and tired if I dose to low btw. And sort of just get a glimpse of the MDMA roll... Like I'm almost there, but not.

Me neither. Don't know why...

I get super sleepy and tired if I dose to low btw. And sort of just get a glimpse of the MDMA roll... Like I'm almost there, but not.

Strange, I was asking if I took more would I get more energetic instead of the sort of relaxed MDMA roll, I took around 140mg so I should have done enough.

It felt like at the peak I'd be going hard, but once I plateaued it was quite mellow

Strange, I was asking if I took more would I get more energetic instead of the sort of relaxed MDMA roll, I took around 140mg so I should have done enough.

It felt like at the peak I'd be going hard, but once I plateaued it was quite mellow

Yeah, if you felt the peak going hard, you haven't dosed too low. So dosing more will be more flooring. Like myr already said :)

Speedy MDMA (or "MDMA" since it's not pure) typically also contain a stimulant, such as caffeine, amphetamines, meth, etc. I like that for a rave setting, but it's a lot more unhealthy for you, with a harsher come-down.

Okay, thanks, it was enjoyable for just chilling around and relaxing anyways, would prefer it over alcohol so I'll stick to the pure shit

Sometimes it's like that. Set and setting. Whoever thinks mdma is not prone to that, is mistaken :)
I had very energetic peaks, mellow ones (bit disappointing I know), long peaks(~4hrs), short peaks(~1,5hrs), visual ones with wiggle and blur. All from the same uncut batch.