• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's good stuff FUBAR. Once I've had meth, 3 dont quite hit the spot anymore...dont try meth i suppose!
The stimmed horniness remains tho, so you'll be ok there!
Enjoy FUBAR! I know i keeo contradicting myself but if you find 3 compulsive and a lot of fun, meth could end you.

Cancelled the order now mate and spent the dosh on vodka instead. I heard reports of 3 week waiting times for international mail. Fuck that shit...

But I'd kill for some fuckin meth...

If you get your head around the dark web you can have it shipped within the UK. Maybe if its fucking and chatting with your girl you wanna do mdma could be less likely to ruin you.
As well as being almost as euphoric as crack, it's quite function. Dose dependent of course...and how many days you stay up!
I try and sleep every night but its so hard to stop vaping without booze and downers to bring you down nice.
It's great, but so is white, i suppose it's a more drawn out but ultimately as pointless crack. With the amphetamine ability to make sex ridiculous and boring work relatively interesting...

Cancelled the order now mate and spent the dosh on vodka instead. I heard reports of 3 week waiting times for international mail. Fuck that shit...

But I'd kill for some fuckin meth...

Ive had some stuff I ordered from China come today, only ordered it last Wednesday. I was expecting the usual month wait!

Ive had some stuff I ordered from China come today, only ordered it last Wednesday. I was expecting the usual month wait!

You're very lucky mate. I had an email saying that orders from the UK and US were were suspended for the foreseeable future - but that was from NL. China obviously dont give a fuck...

Hi guys. Anyone remember me? I'm spangled with Dan at the moment and chilling. Hope everyone else is well and looking after themselves during all this craziness.

Oh yeah and as to the previous interest. We struggled at first but we did live happily ever after (as much as that's possible for anyone!).

Last edited:
Only healthy couples survive that ;).

Anyways got a reply at least as Dan normally just posts a message and then fucks off for the next couple of years.

I've sent a nasty e-mail to the local pigs the other day.
It started with ' corrupte pedo mafia wankers' and it continued with ' as the corrupte pedo mafia wanker beat copper got replaced with a new face after my more than 150 complaints and 10+ criminal charges against 10+ coppers with no answers what so ever, which after a short investigation means just more of the same just with a new face I suggest you find someone in your corrupt pedo mafia station who isn't a corrupt pedo wanker or I'll hand deliver em to the pedo station' etc...

No dear sir/miss thanks kind regars or what so ever just fuck em

No sign of the tossers as yet and no charges pressed for defamation result for the third time in a row =D.
True story btw

Man this forum is a shell of its former glory :cry:, is it always this quiet nowadays?

Man this forum is a shell of its former glory :cry:, is it always this quiet nowadays?

It's actually picked up in the past year or so. It went dead for a bit now it's slowly recovering. There's always user turnover on forums, but Google started censoring BL in results which reduced the number of new users.

Status
Not open for further replies.