• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. Woke up this morning and thought a sewage pipe had burst and was seeping into the house. Wasn't that, but turns out the wash I'm brewing is giving off some mighty powerful farty aroma. Apparently common with these high power, high strength turbo yeasts. But fackin' 'ell. Next brew is definitely going in the shed!

Are you sure you're not brewing jenkem? 🤣

Pretty sure! Bought the still spirits air still aaaaaaages ago, used it once to turn some cheap Romanian wine I bought into a spirit because the wine was dire, and as far as I can remember, boxed it back up and haven't used it since. This turbo yeast has a load of nutrients in it as well as the 7KG of glucose, the final result should be around 14-15% abv, the still will purify that into a spirit of about 60% abv, distil that again and you'll end up with 78-84'ish % abv.

I've also just spunked £85 on bottles, (700ml and 50ml) presentation boxes, bottle corks and caps and heatshrink bottle wraps. That's peoples birthdays and Christmas presents sorted on the cheap! :D

I don’t think I’d seen that before actually so thanks for sharing. I do a lot of work with animal studies myself and it’s frustrating sometimes when you see results in rodent studies which either can’t or don’t carry over to humans.

I have my brother in a really good rehab where they work with a lab doing trials and he’s come on an awful lot. I think it’s because of his age moreso though. (Don’t tell my work I said that 👀).
I've answered one of your questions hopefully about a scientific link about one of my 'claim's'.

If you want a proper answer with links about the other one's let me know.
Not sure which ninja googling skills I've used in the past to get those claims but when I'm bored I can try and recreate them.
Btw one of my previous links is from the great courses, aka the teaching company aka ttc neurotransmitters on the delboy & rodney internet dvd store....aka torrent links
Fascinating to know how stuff works and how ayurvedic medicine was on the right albeit primitive track.

Sorry to be nosey, if I read this right your brothers aphasia is due to drug abuse or do I have the wrong end of the stick?

Last edited:
Sorry to be nosey, if I read this right your brothers aphasia is due to drug abuse or do I have the wrong end of the stick?
He had a stroke, not anything to do with drugs. He has vascular disease. He had a very rare event, called capsular warning syndrome with eventual stroke. Basically nothing could have been done to help him which was very frustrating for me as I’m medically trained. He is doing much better now though and he’s improving thankfully.

Just won 2-1 in best of 3 with some German geezer

He won the 1st game, and mumbled smth with "best of 3" and I won next two games, and then he paid me $50!

I didn't realize it was a money game, lol and had no cash on me...

He moves in mysterious ways. But yeah that guy is pretty talented I've watched a load of his stuff on youtube.

i probably have to shelve my travel plans for 20 years thanks to the pandemic.

i actually have a trip to tajikistan and uzbekistan fully paid for, i was supposed to go last june. fuck knows if i'll make it this year, i've already pushed it back from june til sept.

i'm turning 35 which is when that exponential curve for the risk of having children with severe genetic problems really starts to ramp up so gonna start trying soon.
Let me know if you want to try a half mutant mixed species baby. Not trying to fuck you, I mean I’ll send some in a petri. I’ve been asked more than a couple times IRL so there is something desirable about my genetics I guess. Have obliged a stranger once I think by becoming a donor, but I blind myself to outcomes using a service as a go between. In all seriousness, I think sperm banks are an awesome way to go for a lot of women these days.

Fuck I LOVE the fact that Ireland just stuffed England in the rugby!! Yeooooo!!! 💚💚💚💚

Let me know if you want to try a half mutant mixed species baby. Not trying to fuck you, I mean I’ll send some in a petri. I’ve been asked more than a couple times IRL so there is something desirable about my genetics I guess. Have obliged a stranger once I think by becoming a donor, but I blind myself to outcomes using a service as a go between. In all seriousness, I think sperm banks are an awesome way to go for a lot of women these days.
haha its the eggs that are the problem, not the sperm.

i might have found a way out of it by having such shitty genes that the NHS would actually screen embryos and implant healthy ones in me. i can't imagine they'd fail to notice any serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.