• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was it's Bio-technology & if you two fools knew the history of the company that made the vaccine........well yeah history is a bit complicated for you to know about.

do ya recommend huge black dicks?

Yes I do, for those pair of idiots to choke on you can't select better cock.
I'd have said about some Jewish cocks but the concept of the foreskin getting stuck in their throat & having to try to explain it to the Paramedic service was too much to pass over.

You ever seen Mr 18" for example? His mega cock is 18 inch, that would fill FUBAR & his court jester up for a while.

most of my dads family either died in or survived concentration camps its really not a joking matter.

my grandmother spent 2 days looking through dead bodies at belsen looking for her mum, she was a teenager at the time. luckily she was alive, in a catatonic state in a pysch unit. she was only there for 6 months and had had her last rights read to her twice in that time.

most of my dads family either died in or survived concentration camps its really not a joking matter.

my grandmother spent 2 days looking through dead bodies at belsen looking for her mum, she was a teenager at the time. luckily she was alive, in a catatonic state in a pysch unit. she was only there for 6 months and had had her last rights read to her twice in that time.

Keep your Nose outta my posts you 😘 ;)

stop posting dangerous bullshit, blatantly hypocritical comments, and tagging/quoting me and i'll keep my nose out your posts, deal?

stop posting dangerous bullshit, blatantly hypocritical comments, and tagging/quoting me and i'll keep my nose out your posts, deal?
Let him be. This site and the internet in general is practically the only thing he has got going for him. He lives vicariously through this forum so he can pretend he doesn't live a mundane, insignificant, miserable existence where his biggest achievement and source of pride is that he can run heroin on foil better than pete556. He has lots of internet friends He ONLY has internet friends and jumps on anything shocking, "unique", disgusting, controversial etc and wields it like a weapon to attack people who call him out and to make up for his lack of substance. Deeply insecure, will turn on (internet) "friends" he was previously jovial with if they disagree with him or upset him. The Johnny Depp of bluelight

In otherwords, not worth worrying about chinup, it's all part of his act.

Thanks for being sensitve and focused and helping out with facts though <3

My point was it's Bio-technology & if you two fools knew the history of the company that made the vaccine........well yeah history is a bit complicated for you to know about.

It's no secret that the pharmaceutical industry has made mistakes in the past - this is why all new medicines and vaccines have to be approved by independent regulatory bodies such as the MHRA. But the major issue with 'Big Pharma' is the unethical practices of their sales and marketing divisions rather than their research and development.

It's very easy to be suspicious of their motives as they are multi billion dollar corporations, but I'd be willing to bet that every member of Bluelight would rather their drugs be supplied by these people than a bunch of criminals...

Last edited:
4qf0re.jpg

Got a super sore back today. Dunno if from fucking, bad posture, motorcycle riding, lifting heavy stuff or a touch of a kidney infection.

I think some beer is the solution

Wht the fuck is Harry & his Rancid SJW wife thinking?
My God that podcast is horrific, it's worse quality & more annoying than these mid 20's West Coast American females doing those real crime & ghost podcasts which says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.