• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my usual weed man was asking £30 on the Henry which is insanity to me so I just asked for two £10 bags which he did. He always gets nice weed, he dropped off that Star Dog stuff I really like, on the evening I love to go make a Coffee milk, few Ginger snaps to dunk in with, select some old Jamaican dub on the phone & go burn a 2 skin kingsize Rizla spliff in the garden as the sun goes down. It's so nice when the sky goes red or that purple colour, nice brew, tasty snacks, old analogue recording on a 8 channel mixing board & lungs full of potent weed smoke.

The other weed is called Birthday Cake & I'm not joking here, I personally prefer the Star dog stuff myself but it's nice weed. I find if I only smoke for 3-5 days between getting paid I don't really build a tolerance to it & I can get a good 8 hours sleep with NO breaks in it if I get stoned before.

So glad I recorded The Bridge as I was trying to read the subtitles after smoking 2/4rd's of a decent spliff & wshed it down with a can of OK Belgium beer (8.5%) but that fucked me up so badly.

Anyone got nice plans for the weekend? Another lockdown is going to suck so badly.

1. We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

13. We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

it's a bit feisty in Mexico for sure, but you'll never convince me the bolded bit is in any way true I'm afraid :)

Watch the documentry called "Hell Across The Border" all about Los Caballeros Templarios (Order Of The Knights Templar Cartel) who are famous for doing Bible punishments upon rival cartel members. They interview a top sicario for that cartel who's now serving 500 years, he was there when it happened.

"The Knights are thought to be the second most notorious cartel in Mexico in terms of killing methods."

I have friends in Mexico I've known online for years, I'll ask if I can PM you some pictures over his taken in the street of D.F.

I drank a shot of Georgian moonshine tonight.

Called jejejeje or something like that.

Like a cross between turpentine and cough medicine.

Definitely strong as fuck

QnjAKSr.jpg

I think we should pray for the world with a great blessing. Or we will burn. 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.